It is currently 17 Nov 2017, 10:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How to master RC

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 7

Concentration: Leadership, International Business
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
WE: Consulting (Other)
Reviews Badge
How to master RC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2017, 23:14
I am stuck at V21. I have 1 month of time. Please help me reach my target of V42. I can study 16 hours per day for next 1 month. Please recommend me the right materials for mastering RC. I am good at cracking SC and moderate in CR. Which video should I watch for RC?

Intern
Intern
B

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2017, 23:15
I am stuck at V21. I have 1 month of time. Please help me reach my target of V42. I can study 10 hours per day for next 1 month. Please recommend me the right materials for mastering RC. I am good at cracking SC and moderate in CR. Which video should I watch for RC?

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 2

Re: How to master RC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2017, 14:24
The same with me too

Sent from my SM-J120H using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
B

Reviews Badge
Re: How to master RC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2017, 12:54
Did you find any good solution

Expert Post
Magoosh GMAT Instructor

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 22:23
egmat750 wrote:
I am stuck at V21. I have 1 month of time. Please help me reach my target of V42. I can study 16 hours per day for next 1 month. Please recommend me the right materials for mastering RC. I am good at cracking SC and moderate in CR. Which video should I watch for RC?

Hi egmat750 and AlisherChaman! Carolyn from Magoosh here :-)

To really master RC, the absolute most important thing that you should be doing is reading. Read as much as you can, every day, for at least an hour (the more the better!). Read hard, challenging material in English, such as articles from The Economist, The Atlantic, The New York Times, or The New Yorker. And while you're reading, it's important to make sure that you're reading actively. That means constantly thinking critically about what you're reading, and trying to summarize and identify the main point of the articles. As you're reading, ask questions like:

• What is the main idea?
  • What is the structure and flow of the passage?
  • What is the author's tone and what is the author's purpose?

Although it might not seem like this would make a big difference, reading is the best thing you can do to increase your overall comprehension, which is absolutely necessary for RC questions :-)

Next, spend some time working on strategy. Here is a collection of articles which discuss the key RC strategies:

Spend some time going through the strategies addressed in those articles, and try to incorporate them as much as you can into your practice! Over time, you will improve :-)

Hope that's helpful! :-)
-Carolyn

Magoosh Test Prep

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

How to master RC   [#permalink] 06 Nov 2017, 22:23

How to master RC

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap