GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Jun 2018, 08:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How to motivate myself for math

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
How to motivate myself for math [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 14:25
Hi gmat , I would want to pursue MBA in future but I m not at all a math student right from my childhood . I m pretty much null with math . But I have the penchant to grow in life and I chose MBA for it. Do you have any advice on how I can start nurturing my mind towards math so that I can achieve my dream one day .

Thanks
Prashanth
Intern
Intern
Re: How to motivate myself for math [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 15:05
Do you want me to go to all the videos or any particular one
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2016, 06:37
Maybe learning the tips and tricks for the GMAT instead of doing math the usual way, would make you feel like you are playing a game and have more fun with the process!

Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!.

Intern
Intern
How to motivate myself for math [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 06:18
take some preparatory courses, work a lot by yourself - read different material on math, do different exercises and try your best, maybe talk to professors and they'll give you some useful tips
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Jul 2017, 03:03
I think that from the initial point to make yourself interested it would be better to use some apps, to make the process more interactive. But don't get into it too much, because then it could have the opposite effect (the same as if you watch some video on youtube vs following the channel for the whole day). And then switch more to the books and guides. I started with GMAT Math Flashcards by Magoosh

Find at https://essayshark.com/research-papers-for-sale.html the most qualified assistance with college papers, let the writers make your essays outstanding

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2017, 00:14
I sure,
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Jul 2017, 03:12
Among all subject I like math most. Once you get at the heart of Math you'll love it. At first it will take time and pain. But when you start solving equation after equation I bet you will love it. There are so many material in YouTube. Do you know khan academy? This channel has lots of video. There also some other useful channels. Just start with a fresh mind.

virtual Bookkeeping Services

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 08:51
Identify and understand what you want to change - The first step towards change is clearly understanding what needs to be changed. Setting clear goals is the key to success in any endeavor.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2018, 00:22
You really need to believe that you can do perform better at Mathematics. A subject that I used to dread in school became extremely likable in college.

A senior in my college changed my perception about Mathematics. He said, “ I find Maths orgasmic” :P

I found that hilarious and thought provoking at the same time. I made a conscious effort to pay attention in class, and try to get a hang of things. I started with the simplest of problems, which were the solved examples :D

I approached everyone whom I could to help me out. I started practising a few problems everyday.

Believe me, results show up very fast in mathematics. When I saw my progress, it motivated to keep going.

So yes, when I saw that my efforts were bearing fruits, I was motivated as hell to do well in mathematics.
Re: How to motivate myself for math   [#permalink] 07 Feb 2018, 00:22

How to motivate myself for math

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap