Last visit was: 21 Jul 2024, 12:53 It is currently 21 Jul 2024, 12:53
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 115 [0]
Given Kudos: 77
Schools: ISB'22
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 68 [0]
Given Kudos: 79
GMAT 1: 550 Q44 V22
GMAT 2: 550 Q46 V20
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Re: Ideal time to switch careers [#permalink]
Hey MohitMBA

Many people do MBA to change their career path. It’s not mandatory to have an experience of what career path you want to choose prior MBA. Also, at this moment transitioning from one industry to another does not add up anything in the application. Rather you need to clearly state to B-Schools regarding your plan, but you need to have a clear reason and show them that B-Schools will help you achieve this goal. You can switch your career path at any moment in your life!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Ideal time to switch careers [#permalink]
LaveenaPanchal wrote:
I guess working for a company and application process for an MBA are two different simultaneous things. It is understood that work experience and job is very much related to MBA application but it is important that you are doing your job which matches you long term career goals along with job satisfaction.

If you are not satisfied with your job, you can consider switching as long as it is in line with your long term career goals.

I absolutely agree with you. Working in a company is a completely different area. This educational program is pretty coolly structured and I like the information that it contains according to the level of the skills that I can get. I am currently studying at the university and writing a project about educational programs. Before that, I had to write a research proposal, in which the service https://edubirdie.com/research-proposal-writing-service helped me.I understand that vagueness and indecision in the proposal for researching the methodology and approving the wrong ideas will be a serious drawback.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I wouldn't be able to work at one job for very long
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q56 V54
Send PM
­Nice sharing for ideal time to switch careers. Looking for top-notch research proposal writing services? Myassignmenthelp offers comprehensive assistance tailored to your academic or professional needs. Our expert writers ensure meticulous attention to detail, ensuring your proposal stands out. Visit Myassignmenthelp today to elevate your research project with precision and expertise.­
GMAT Club Bot