Last visit was: 12 May 2024, 07:45 It is currently 12 May 2024, 07:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Ideal time to take the GMAT [#permalink]
What resources have you followed for Critical Thinking so far? I'm going through Manhattan Guide and it's very helpful. If you haven't already, you might want to look at e-GMAT's Critical Thinking videos where they talk about pre-thinking and elaborate with examples. In critical thinking, it's important that you have 2-3 possible answers in mind already before you look at the options. In some cases, none of your 2-3 possible answers would be available as options, but you'll get a fair idea of which one can be the closest.
Needless to say, practicing enormous amount of questions and understanding where you went wrong is the key in each section. An error log will help you in not repeating mistakes.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
coward4gmat wrote:
What resources have you followed for Critical Thinking so far? I'm going through Manhattan Guide and it's very helpful. If you haven't already, you might want to look at e-GMAT's Critical Thinking videos where they talk about pre-thinking and elaborate with examples. In critical thinking, it's important that you have 2-3 possible answers in mind already before you look at the options. In some cases, none of your 2-3 possible answers would be available as options, but you'll get a fair idea of which one can be the closest.
Needless to say, practicing enormous amount of questions and understanding where you went wrong is the key in each section. An error log will help you in not repeating mistakes.

I used Manhattan Preps guide for sentence correction and it was good. I have Powerscore CR bible for critical reasoning but even just looking at that book discourages me from studying CR. I’ll look into Manhattan Prep CR guide, hopefully it’s better and concise when compared to powerscore. Thanks for the information!

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot