GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 18 Feb 2020, 02:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

IE GMBA Vs IE Global Master in Finance

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
IE GMBA Vs IE Global Master in Finance  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 02:19
Hello,

I cannot decide which program is more appropriate to boost my career.
I already choose the school, IE Madrid, because they are in the top 10 , triple accredited and they offer highly ranked Blended education.

Just to give you a brief idea about my professional profile, I have 15 years banking experience, I spent the last 8 years managing a team of portfolio managers with a specific focus on FX, Fixed Income and Money Market instruments.

First, I thought the Global MBA is the right program for me, then I saw that IE is offering the Global Master in Finance ( for people with 5-20 years experience in the finance industry).

I made the following reasoning:

- My area of expertise is the Finance, with a focus on Asset Management, The GMBA will give me a global knowledge in business administration but will not consolidate my technical expertise in Finance.

-I am 40, I am not sure an employer from another industry will give me the opportunity to start a new career even with a Top MBA degree.

Based on that the Global Master in Finance is probably the best option for me : building up on my actual expertise in Finance and targeting a higher positions in the industry.

Your comments and advises are most welcome :)

Thanks a lot
GMAT Club Bot
IE GMBA Vs IE Global Master in Finance   [#permalink] 27 Dec 2015, 02:19

IE GMBA Vs IE Global Master in Finance

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, teleste