GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 08:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

IELTS 7.5, 1.5 months preparation

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Re: IELTS 7.5, 1.5 months preparation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 14:25
Hi guys,

I have read some requirements of TOP MBA schools and did not notice any preference between IELTS general and academics. So the question is - can I pass IELTS General from MBA?

Thanks
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2017, 20:42
Well done! If someone need preparation for IELTS, go the IELTS ROCKET Channel on youtube. In addition, you can try to check information by IELTS community on facebook. Good luck.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2017, 21:59
Need ielts certificate band 8.0 plus check worldcafedoc .weebly . com

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2018, 02:27
For My Preparation, I Used to IELTS Blog & Video Channel Band 6,7,8,9 etc. Each week, there are 6 days of preparation. One day per week will be a rest day, which isn’t included in the schedule. Use that day to relax!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2018, 02:34
Go out of your way to find opportunities to speak, write, listen, and read in English. You can learn a lot in a month, especially new vocabulary! Nevertheless, the study schedule below does not focus on language development. The goal is to boost your score by becoming very familiar with the test and how to take it.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2018, 13:27
well, the result is nice. But to newbies of ielts you guys must go for smart work, because hard work not gonna work in ielts. Learn strategies, get tips and tricks and then you are done with ielts. Visit ielts fit and learn every thing
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2018, 20:14
It was in the late of May this year, I contemplated to take IELTS, I looked for the slots in August & after, with no luck I was forced to opt for only available slot in July 3(if I have to take this exam only in hyderabad). Back home I tossed with one question..How to score decently(7bands) in month's time? I looked for many tips and forums to find the ultimate strategy that worked for many..and I'm lucky enough to find one. My attainment of good score is dedicated to one such exam taking strategy
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2018, 08:52
I had similar situation and I found a tutor to help me. Actually, my friend told me about her. Tina explained what to focus and how avoid mistakes. I still make some of course, but my speaking really became much more fluent.[highlight] She's good.
On Instagram she's aaawesomeenglish or type ''Teacher Tina wix" and you'll find her.
Hope this helps! :-) :-) :-)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2018, 08:25
in order to get a high score in IELTS or any other exams, 3 major points must be taken into account.
1. General English Improvement
2. Know The Structure of the exam with full details.
3. Practice the sample or real questions of previous exams.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: IELTS 7.5, 1.5 months preparation &nbs [#permalink] 16 Jun 2018, 08:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 29 posts ] 

IELTS 7.5, 1.5 months preparation

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap