Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:05 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1682 [0]
Given Kudos: 210
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1682 [0]
Given Kudos: 210
Send PM
[#permalink]
That sounds pretty good, and I would think that you have accumulated several interesting leadership stories to talk about along the way .... Most importantly what are your aims ? and why do you need an MBA to accompolish it ? and why LBS (or INSEAD) .

You are right in believing that you shouldn't have any issues attaining admission, as long as your essays are good. Again in the essays, try and talk about your most important experiences in depth (rather than glossing over than several experiences ) so think about what those are.

cheers.

rk4g63 wrote:
Thanks for the tips. I'll send you my stuff in about a month. I'll have the first draft of INSEAD essays done by then. I really appreciate the help. :-D

I still want the professional help though - This is my last and best shot at getting in - pretty much make or break for me.

My GMAT is 710 (94 percentile), my bachelors degree is in engineering from India, my masters degree is in engineering from a top ten US school, and my GPA is high. In addition, I have about one year work experience in India and will have finished six years in the US in manufacturing and supply chain operations. I have 3 promotions along the way and I've worked both in industry as well as in consulting. I've been a six sigma black belt and been in management as well. I've outsourced entire product lines from the US and the UK to India, China, Brazil, Poland and Mexico.
So, I'm hoping my profile is different enough from the rest of the Indian guys - about 95% are in IT and I'm not. Basically, my opinion is, unless I f*** up my essays, I should be in. THAT's why I'm going balls to the wall on my essays - I don't want to regret that I didn't spend the money and time to ensure that it was done right.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks buddy!
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]