GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 28 Feb 2020, 21:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Integrated Reasoning

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Integrated Reasoning  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2019, 06:09
Can anyone please help me. I didn't understand this question
Professor A: The aid industry should begin to limit its efforts to spending on primary schools in the poorest areas, providing medicines and other basic supplies for health such as mosquito nets, and to a few key agricultural initiatives.
Professor B: Much education work has been ineffective. A village or town with poor schooling may be better off getting a road than a teacher. Once local farmers can transport produce to market they will be willing to pay for schools—and to make sure the schools succeed.
Suppose that the professors' statements express their genuine opinions. Select statements (1) and (2) as follows: Professor A would likely disagree with (1) and Professor B would take (2) to present logical support for (1). Select only two statements, one per column.
(1) (2)
A The aid industry should focus less on the areas of health and agriculture than it now does.
B The aid industry should focus more on primary education than it now does.
C The aid industry should focus its spending less on primary education than it now does.
D Projects in health and agriculture are more likely to be successful if they are not paid for by the aid industry.
E Projects in education are more likely to be successful if they are paid for by the aid industry.
F Projects in education are more likely to be successful if they are paid for by local people.
GMAT Club Bot
Integrated Reasoning   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2019, 06:09

Integrated Reasoning

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics