Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 08:30 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 08:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 101 [0]
Given Kudos: 459
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11669 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22081 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 101 [0]
Given Kudos: 459
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Re: Is it really needed to purchase GMAT verbal Review 2021 if U have 2020 [#permalink]
Thanks Rich & Scott for the reply .
I have all the official resources from OG 10 ( except verbal review 1 ) to OG 2020 . I am more enthusiastic in practising high quality official questions because my target score is more than 720 . So I am concerned about higher difficulty questions so that no hard or high-medium level official concepts would not be missed . I have not purchased only OG 2021 verbal review . So please tell me how many new questions are there in this year verbal review compared with the 2020 verbal review ? ( don’t need specific but by percentage if possible - even if there is only 10% new questions I ‘ll buy ) . I have checked there are very slight differences between OG 2020 and OG 21 ( except only some CR & some SC but those have helped me to grasp more concise approaches ) . Currently I am practising official question pack 2 . ( RC is really unique and some SC & CR also ) . I ‘ll appear in GMAT online next month just for checking whether I ‘m able to cross 700 .

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11669 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Re: Is it really needed to purchase GMAT verbal Review 2021 if U have 2020 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi soumya170293,

From what you describe, you've put a heavy emphasis on working through lots of Official practice questions, but it's not clear HOW you've been working through them. The OG books are great sources for practice questions, but they're not designed to teach you Tactics, patterns or the little 'secrets' behind the GMAT - for those, you'll need Course-oriented materials.

Since you're interested in a Score Goal that's well above the 90th percentile, we need to be really specific about how you've been studying so far, so that we can make sure that you're training in the necessary ways to earn that type of Score. I asked a number of questions in my prior post, so before I can offer you any additional advice for your studies, I'll need to know the answers to those questions.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
GMAT Club Bot