GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 Jan 2020, 00:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB YLP

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
ISB YLP  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 05:40
My cgpa is 7.5. Is there a chance I may clear YLP Stage 1 this year or only above 8 cgpa people are shortlisted?
Intern
Intern
B
Re: ISB YLP  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2019, 02:26
Tanyajain22 wrote:
My cgpa is 7.5. Is there a chance I may clear YLP Stage 1 this year or only above 8 cgpa people are shortlisted?

Hi Tanya,

Did you get shortlisted for the second stage?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2019, 03:05
Yes I did

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2019, 10:56
Tanyajain22 wrote:
Yes I did

can you share your profile please. Are you an engineer.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2019, 05:12
I am in my final semester of B. Pharmacy but because of some medical issues I was not able to appear for my one exam so I will have to reappear it after few months. So do you think this will affect my further rounds like do I look like a weak applicant?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2019, 05:34
Hi,
I don’t think if your reason is genuine it should be a matter of concern for you. But is that going to affect your overall gpa for the semester then I am not sure what the implications would be for it

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2019, 08:36
shu121 wrote:
Hi,
I don’t think if your reason is genuine it should be a matter of concern for you. But is that going to affect your overall gpa for the semester then I am not sure what the implications would be for it

But If I score above avg in gmat do you think this might add more weightage to it or do I consider my self out of race? Because I have a good profile with good grades in my graduation. But just because of one subject if that happens that too for a medical reason than its not my fault. Do you think I should still keep hopping and work on my gmat?

SC Moderator
V
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.97
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2019, 10:49
CGPA is not the only criteria. What's your GMAT score? It's YLP Young Leaders Programme, You can compensate low cgpa by demonstrating some leadership skills and with a higher GMAT score. your essays matter a lot too. You have a lot of other aspects you can work over. Goodluck :)
S
ISB YLP  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2019, 04:59
neetabhanushali wrote:
shu121 wrote:
Hi,

But If I score above avg in gmat do you think this might add more weightage to it or do I consider my self out of race? Because I have a good profile with good grades in my graduation. But just because of one subject if that happens that too for a medical reason than its not my fault. Do you think I should still keep hopping and work on my gmat?

Hello neetabhanushali,

Thanks for writing in.

The Committee will evaluate your profile in a holistic manner; hence, a low CGPA can be compensated for with a strong overall profile.

All the best!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2019, 00:23
GoalISB has been instrumental in helping me make through the ISB YLP program. Shruti Maam was really helpful and understood my profile in detail . GoalISB provided with key insights on the requirements by ISB not only with the admissions process but also with courses, faculty, placements and extra curricular activities. This helped me to write impactful essays linking experiences to various facets of the life at ISB. Would highly recommend GoalISB for application and interview preparation. At the same time one should also speak to ISB alumni and present students for further insights.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB YLP   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2019, 00:23

ISB YLP

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, warriorguy