Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:02 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Have you heard back from any schools yet?

And you may be in better shape than you think. I took a 730 in the GMAT, but my undergrad GPA was ... 2.06

Granted, that was in 1983, so all those years on my resume will soften it a bit. But still, one reason I didn't go after my MBA earlier was my poor grade work when I was young and foolish.

Count your blessings.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 601 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
680 is a very good score!! Congrats :beer

I think you should not be sad about your score, but happily deal with your applicaitons..

All the best ..
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 132 [0]
Schools:Tuck'08
Send PM
[#permalink]
Create a nice story and sell yourself well to the AdCom.
Honnestly, don't worry about your 680 because it can lead you really everywhere depending on the other aspects of your profile. The GMAT will not make you accepted for sure in a program but it can for sure strongly reduces your chances if you score too low, the idea is to be sure that your application will not be hurt by your GMAT score and in your case it's sure. Now take time to work on your profile and essays.

Good luck

Antoine
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Believe2,
Do,nt worry you will get accept in your intended insitution. can you tell me the level of difficulity of QT section compare to OG. Again thanks for all of the feedback you provided me to imporve my math skills. Wish your good luck for your admission.
ma466
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks for the kind words and the suggestions. I will try to put together a strong application. I am planning to apply for the fall deadline.

MA466: I think once I got past the first 5-6 questions, I did see some solid quant questions. Everything, except for a couple of questions, was solvable but some were taking time. On an average, in my opinion, in my first attempt, the quant was similar to OG 10 but in the second I did see more higher level questions. I got 49 and 48 on my quant respectively.
But do not fret. Even after guessing on a number of questions I somehow ended up with 48. (...may be some difficult Q's were experimental)

Good Luck!

Important Disclaimer: The opinion expressed by the author are his/her personal views and may not be taken as the general opinion of all test takers. In addition, the sample size is not high enough for generalization.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts