It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 02:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kellogg Essay Fonts

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 368

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Location: Phoenix AZ
Kellogg Essay Fonts [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2006, 17:13
Kellogg says "(one to two pages double-spaced)"

Wondering what is the norm for the font size? Can i use a 10 pt TimesNewRoman?

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 5926

Kudos [?]: 2191 [0], given: 7

Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: Kellogg Essay Fonts [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2006, 17:25
mailtheguru wrote:
Kellogg says "(one to two pages double-spaced)"

Wondering what is the norm for the font size? Can i use a 10 pt TimesNewRoman?


I did 11pt Times.

Kudos [?]: 2191 [0], given: 7

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 368

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Location: Phoenix AZ
Re: Kellogg Essay Fonts [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2006, 17:28
rhyme wrote:
mailtheguru wrote:
Kellogg says "(one to two pages double-spaced)"

Wondering what is the norm for the font size? Can i use a 10 pt TimesNewRoman?


I did 11pt Times.

Cool.

(two to three double- spaced paragraphs each)

Is that like 1 - 1.5 pages?

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 5926

Kudos [?]: 2191 [0], given: 7

Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: Kellogg Essay Fonts [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2006, 19:07
mailtheguru wrote:
rhyme wrote:
mailtheguru wrote:
Kellogg says "(one to two pages double-spaced)"

Wondering what is the norm for the font size? Can i use a 10 pt TimesNewRoman?


I did 11pt Times.

Cool.

(two to three double- spaced paragraphs each)

Is that like 1 - 1.5 pages?


Why not just write two t othree double spaced paragraphs and call it a day?

Kudos [?]: 2191 [0], given: 7

Re: Kellogg Essay Fonts   [#permalink] 24 Dec 2006, 19:07
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Kellogg Essay Fonts

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aeropower, bb10



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.