It is currently 20 Feb 2018, 21:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kellogg MSMS vs Duke MMS

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
Kellogg MSMS vs Duke MMS [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2017, 11:45
i, So recently I've been accepted to both of these programs and now i've to make the tough choice of choosing which one to attend. I'm trying to get into Mgmt Consulting. If it doesn't work out I see myself working at a Asset Management Firm on their buy side.

I'm an international student, so keeping that in mind which school should I attend. Looking forward to your opinion and guidance kind strangers!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Re: Kellogg MSMS vs Duke MMS [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2017, 23:08
First of all congrats! I've applied to Kellogg MSMS as well 3rd round and am waiting for the results. I didn't apply to Duke because I thought Kellogg has a bit of a stronger brand than Fuqua and I liked how Kellogg MSMS is located in downtown Chicago (not Evanston) which will allow me to network more easily.

I am also interested in management consulting and Chicago is a major office location for many firms so I think that is a plus. I've talked to a few MSMS students and it seems like 2~3 students each year place into MBB and many more at ATK, IBM, Accenture and Deloitte.

I hope this will help you a bit in making your decision. If you decide on Kellogg, I hope to join you in the summer!

And if You don't mind sharing, did Kellogg offer you any scholarship? Was curious if the MSMS program offers merit based scholarships like they do in MBAs. Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
Re: Kellogg MSMS vs Duke MMS   [#permalink] 28 Feb 2017, 23:08

Kellogg MSMS vs Duke MMS

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Wilch, teleste, jessepinkman

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap