GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 14 Jul 2020, 15:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

kelloggs profile evaluation for startup and entrepreneur

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
kelloggs profile evaluation for startup and entrepreneur  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 00:22
I am planning to apply R3 Kelloggs, but little worry about the profile, I am first generation entrepreneur I have nine years of entrepreneurship experience when I started a business I have limited fund and lot of struggles, now successfully handle a Pvt Ltd company with 1 million dollar turnover, some USA based multinational or food manufacturer are our clients. I always prefer supporting initial stage startups and rural entrepreneurs who have fewer resources, that kind of social work I am doing many years ago, we are in chemicals and food processing business.
I have done a bachelor of pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi technical university Bhopal with less GPA2.7 approx, same as in Schooling. for extracurricular activity, a certificate course of Quality control study of drugs and chemicals which is offered by the Ministry of science and technology government of India.social work in national credit core during school days, successfully operating a society of agro entrepreneurs and farmers, focus on how to enhance productivity, resources, connect farmers to industries or farm to factory activities. but my GPA is very low and I don't have GMAT score now. should I apply for R3 in Kelloggs? kindly suggest with resolutions i.e. study of GMAT OR OTHER.
Manager
Manager
B
CAT Tests
Re: kelloggs profile evaluation for startup and entrepreneur  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 01:19
Hi Ram,

I don't recommend you applying to Bschool without a Test Score. Kellogg is already not giving out interview invites for many. There are Visa restrictions, and then everything is so uncertain. Why don't you plan to apply within R1? You can currently take ongoing tests at home.
BSchool Forum Moderator
S
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GPA: 3.11
Re: kelloggs profile evaluation for startup and entrepreneur  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 01:26
rsram wrote:
I am planning to apply R3 Kelloggs, but little worry about the profile, I am first generation entrepreneur I have nine years of entrepreneurship experience when I started a business I have limited fund and lot of struggles, now successfully handle a Pvt Ltd company with 1 million dollar turnover, some USA based multinational or food manufacturer are our clients. I always prefer supporting initial stage startups and rural entrepreneurs who have fewer resources, that kind of social work I am doing many years ago, we are in chemicals and food processing business.
I have done a bachelor of pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi technical university Bhopal with less GPA2.7 approx, same as in Schooling. for extracurricular activity, a certificate course of Quality control study of drugs and chemicals which is offered by the Ministry of science and technology government of India.social work in national credit core during school days, successfully operating a society of agro entrepreneurs and farmers, focus on how to enhance productivity, resources, connect farmers to industries or farm to factory activities. but my GPA is very low and I don't have GMAT score now. should I apply for R3 in Kelloggs? kindly suggest with resolutions i.e. study of GMAT OR OTHER.

I don't recommend it either.

Take the GMAT; you will need it to overcome poor grades. Unfortunately, many people apply to the top business schools in the US and it is very competitive. You should do everything you're able to do to set yourself up for success.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: kelloggs profile evaluation for startup and entrepreneur   [#permalink] 19 May 2020, 01:26

kelloggs profile evaluation for startup and entrepreneur

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Lekoben, Padfoot, Priyanka1293