Last visit was: 06 Oct 2024, 02:07 It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 02:07
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: 148 [0]
Given Kudos: 151
Concentration: Marketing, Sustainability
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5523 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 250
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
Send PM
Re: Kudos Points on GMATClub Forum [#permalink]
bb
What are Kudos? Kudos are a reflection of quality of contributions at GMATClub as perceived by GMATClub members.
Kudos can be awarded by anyone to anyone and are used to show appreciation, gratitude, or indication of value.
Kudos are awarded to both a post and a poster. (You must be logged in to see/give kudos)

What can I use Kudos for?

• You can use Kudos to find the best posts on GMAT Club - we publish lists of the posts with most Kudos here: Top Forum Posts.
  • You can also Sort by Kudos in each forum and find the highest ranked discussions or even highest ranked posts within each thread (they are highlighted by green and yellow colors)
  • You can also give Kudos to others - when you click a +1 button to award Kudos, the receiver gets a notification about your award. It works much better than posting a short line saying "Thanks"
  • You can use Kudos to get access to the GMAT Club tests. If you have 25 kudos, you can get full access to the gmat club tests for 3 months. Once you hit this milestone milestones, please visit this page: https://gmatclub.com/tests-beta/redeem-kudos.html
  • You can use Kudos to get a free copy of the GMAT ToolKit iPhone/iPad app
  • Why Give Kudos?
  • We identify the Top 10 members every month based on Kudos and publish the listing here.

Interpreting Kudos

Near each post, you will see the following information:
Attachment:
Kudos.png

How to get more Kudos?

How to check who and for what posts gave you Kudos?

There are 2 ways to see this information:
1) Click on the Kudos tab in My Profile area
2) Go to this URL: https://gmatclub.com/static/kudos-details/ and type in your username

Attachment:
2015-03-16_2134.png

- Kudos are collected when somebody clicks +1 button. If you benefit from somebody's post, do click +1, which will increase that score, both for the user and for the post.
- Only positive Kudos can be given.
- You can give only one Kudos point to a single post. After you give that point, there is no way to withdraw it or award another one. The +1 button will be removed from the posts you have awarded Kudos.
- Kudos given are usually displayed with a delay of approximately 10 minutes due to caching.
- Kudos inflation and cheating is punished by banning
- One user can only give 5 Kudos to another user
- You get free 5 Kudos by filling out your school/applicant profile and information
- We have started giving Kudos for sharing posts on FB and Twitter

If you have suggestions or comments about the Kudos system, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thank you.

Thank you for this post. Never knew Kudos has so much value. Can you let me know the steps to fill school/applicant profile and information?
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
bb
What are Kudos? Kudos are a reflection of quality of contributions at GMATClub as perceived by GMATClub members.
Kudos can be awarded by anyone to anyone and are used to show appreciation, gratitude, or indication of value.
Kudos are awarded to both a post and a poster. (You must be logged in to see/give kudos)

• You can use Kudos to find the best posts on GMAT Club - we publish lists of the posts with most Kudos here: Top Forum Posts.
  • You can also Sort by Kudos in each forum and find the highest ranked discussions or even highest ranked posts within each thread (they are highlighted by green and yellow colors)
  • You can also give Kudos to others - when you click a +1 button to award Kudos, the receiver gets a notification about your award. It works much better than posting a short line saying "Thanks"
  • You can use Kudos to get access to the GMAT Club tests. If you have 25 kudos, you can get full access to the gmat club tests for 3 months. Once you hit this milestone milestones, please visit this page: https://gmatclub.com/tests-beta/redeem-kudos.html
  • Why Give Kudos?
  • We identify the Top 10 members every month based on Kudos and publish the listing here.

Interpreting Kudos

Attachment:
Kudos.png

How to get more Kudos?

2) Go to this URL: https://gmatclub.com/static/kudos-details/ and type in your username

Attachment:
2015-03-16_2134.png

- Kudos are collected when somebody clicks +1 button. If you benefit from somebody's post, do click +1, which will increase that score, both for the user and for the post.
- You can give only one Kudos point to a single post. After you give that point, there is no way to withdraw it or award another one. The +1 button will be removed from the posts you have awarded Kudos.
- Kudos given are usually displayed with a delay of approximately 10 minutes due to caching.
- You get free 5 Kudos by filling out your school/applicant profile and information

If you have suggestions or comments about the Kudos system, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thank you.

Can someone explain what is wrong with this KUDOS system, a lot of people don't know about it and if we inform and ask to appreciate with KUDOS the account is apparently disabled with no intimation and no replies to mail..not even considering someone's side. SHOULD WE ASK for KUDOS or NOT if the other person doesn't know about this.[

Posted from my mobile device
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Kudos
Hi

Very interesting method to keep people engaged and active on the community.

Love it!

Thanks.
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 4
Send PM
These KUDOS as dam addictive, just as smoking is.
When you don't have any, you don't care ****.
Once you get your first few, you want them more. In a good way though.
GRE Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 39638 [2]
Given Kudos: 5866
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
noobieTopro

And when you achieved a particular milestone you again don't care :D
Own Kudos [?]: 485 [0]
Given Kudos: 277
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Energy)
Send PM
Sajjad1994
noobieTopro

And when you achieved a particular milestone you again don't care :D

Yes, Sajjad1994 is absolutely correct. At some stage you don't even care about the kudos.
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GPA: 2.55
Send PM
Thanks Gmatclub , I have my paper in 2 weeks and hopefully, ill be able to get 25 kudos quick . :)
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Schools: HEC MiM "24
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
It was mentioned that sharing a post on FB and twitter also give you kudos. Is that still working?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 75613 [0]
Given Kudos: 21098
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
kri1311
It was mentioned that sharing a post on FB and twitter also give you kudos. Is that still working?

I think it is supposed to work once (meaning the first time you do it/give it) but I think nobody did and I frankly don't know what state it is in :-o
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Send PM
Can somebody tell me what are the ways of getting Kudos? Thanks in advance.
Own Kudos [?]: 407 [0]
Given Kudos: 115
Schools: HEC CBS '23 EDHEC
GPA: 2.95
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Kudos should be redeemable for GMAT Club Forum Quiz Mode as well.
That would be really great. bb
Own Kudos [?]: 84 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Kudos Points on GMATClub Forum [#permalink]
https://gmatclub.com/static/kudos-details/

Hi friends.

Perfect solutions deserve Kudos..However, while most of us can solve questions within the prescribed GMAT time, we are unable to design wonderful solutions akin to those of Sajjad1994 or Bunuel or bb or abhimahna or Gmat Ninja.

Besides penning down the well designed solutions as posted by the aforementioned stalwarts, are there other ways to earn Kudos?

Can anybody help?

Originally posted by PRamesh2008 on 01 May 2022, 01:34.
Last edited by PRamesh2008 on 04 May 2022, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Own Kudos [?]: 983 [0]
Given Kudos: 140
Send PM
PRamesh2008
https://gmatclub.com/static/kudos-details/

Hi friends.

Perfect solutions deserve Kudos..However, while most of us can solve questions within the prescribed GMAT time, we are unable to design wonderful solutions akin to those of Sajjad1994 or Bunuel or bb or or abhimahna or GMAT Ninja.

Besides penning down the well designed solutions as posted by the aforementioned stalwarts, are there other ways to earn Kudos?

Can anybody help?
Make your comments relatable, tag people in your response, indicate that if they liked your comment they can show support!

Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
WE:Investment Banking (Energy)
Send PM
bb

• Why Give Kudos?

Interpreting Kudos

Attachment:
Kudos.png

How to get more Kudos?

Attachment:
2015-03-16_2134.png

My kudos & points are stucked. I thought to purchase gmat club test with them…..whenever I see a question to which I know answer there are already very good explanations attached so I don’t see a point to answer it again……..can someone please help how can I increase them in short time. I need 23 kudos.

Originally posted by 9010 on 27 Mar 2023, 19:44.
Last edited by 9010 on 27 Mar 2023, 19:54, edited 3 times in total.
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
WE:Investment Banking (Energy)
Send PM
My kudos & points are stucked. I thought to purchase gmat club test with them…..but whenever I see a question to which I know answer there are already very good explanations attached so I don’t see a point to answer it again……..can someone please help how can I increase them in short time. I need 23 kudos.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 75613 [0]
Given Kudos: 21098
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
sourabh070
My kudos & points are stucked. I thought to purchase gmat club test with them…..but whenever I see a question to which I know answer there are already very good explanations attached so I don’t see a point to answer it again……..can someone please help how can I increase them in short time. I need 23 kudos.

I would check the on-going events such as Butlers - you will get Kudos for correct answers to those new questions posted in PS/DS/SC/CR/RC and IR sub-forums.
Own Kudos [?]: 861 [1]
Given Kudos: 285
Concentration: Finance, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.74
WE:Corporate Finance (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Kudos
bb

• Why Give Kudos?

Interpreting Kudos

Attachment:
Kudos.png

How to get more Kudos?

Attachment:
2015-03-16_2134.png

Hi,
I got a message on the screen saying that I completed my profile but havent received the 5 kudos for it.
Kindly let me know what the problem might be.
Been using the forum for quite some time now. Couldnt be more thankful. Its great and has helped me a lot :')
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13