It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 20:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Live GMAT question

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Live GMAT question [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2008, 05:05
This topic is locked. If you want to discuss this question please re-post it in the respective forum.

I am sure this isn't a basic Math question. As I gave my GMAT recently I managed to score a 41 in Quants and a 26 in Verbal. Obviously, I am planning a retake. One of the questions I remember seeing and couldn't guess the answer, as it had appeared towards the end, was this:

THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD STOP READING! POSTING AND REPLYING TO LIVE QUESTIONS HURTS EVERYONE!

Any clues on solving this question, from the forum members?

SORRY, NOT IN GMATCLUB

Regards,
Maaya

Last edited by maaya on 28 Aug 2008, 22:24, edited 1 time in total.

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 1

Re: Live GMAT question [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2008, 21:10
Ha ha ha, this is very funny

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 1

SVP
SVP

Kudos [?]: 843 [0], given: 19

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2008, 22:32
Practicle: \("Nobody
dies
a
virgin,
life
screws
us
all."\)

Verbal: http://gmatclub.com/forum/new-to-the-verbal-forum-please-read-this-first-77546.html
Math: http://gmatclub.com/forum/new-to-the-math-forum-please-read-this-first-77764.html
Gmat: http://gmatclub.com/forum/everything-you-need-to-prepare-for-the-gmat-revised-77983.html

GT

Kudos [?]: 843 [0], given: 19

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2008, 22:23
Either you are all high-headed egoists or you do not want to answer. Got the point Mr. CEO!
GMAT Tiger - You need to know what the spelling of "PRACTICLE" is ! Do you know what the quote means? Oh and what's so funny about the post, other than you end up making the author of the post look small, by editing the question Mr. Manager??

If you had rules that you are not going to discuss live GMAT questions, then please do so mention this to "novices" like me! I think there are much more decent and polite ways to that! It will at least encourage people to get to post on these forums!

P.S. I swear, none of you are too good not to brood over questions you might have left unanswered in GMAT or atleast discuss this amongst yourselves! :evil:

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 222 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2008, 23:22
whats this??? i dont seem to understand...
is it that maya had posted some question that was not supposed to be posted???

Kudos [?]: 222 [0], given: 0

GMAT Instructor

Kudos [?]: 335 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2008, 01:52
maaya wrote:
Either you are all high-headed egoists or you do not want to answer. Got the point Mr. CEO!
GMAT Tiger - You need to know what the spelling of "PRACTICLE" is ! Do you know what the quote means? Oh and what's so funny about the post, other than you end up making the author of the post look small, by editing the question Mr. Manager??

If you had rules that you are not going to discuss live GMAT questions, then please do so mention this to "novices" like me! I think there are much more decent and polite ways to that! It will at least encourage people to get to post on these forums!

P.S. I swear, none of you are too good not to brood over questions you might have left unanswered in GMAT or atleast discuss this amongst yourselves! :evil:

The point is simple: in doing the GMAT, you agreed not to disclose questions. People have has their scores revoked for such breach of agreement. Violators may be banned from retaking the GMAT.
Our aim was not to make you look small, but rather to protect you and gmatclub from sanctions. I know it's tempting to post live questions, but doing so does more harm than good!

Kudos [?]: 335 [0], given: 0

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Kudos [?]: 4586 [0], given: 360

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2008, 02:09
Maaya, I strongly recommend you to read this: 103-t66081

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Kudos [?]: 4586 [0], given: 360

Re: Live GMAT question   [#permalink] 29 Aug 2008, 02:09

Live GMAT question

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap