GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Oct 2019, 03:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
P
Status: Chief Curriculum and Content Architect
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 24 Nov 2014
Posts: 618
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 06 Sep 2019, 08:05
4
24
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  95% (hard)

Question Stats:

28% (02:26) correct 72% (02:34) wrong based on 379 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem. Over the last five years, the school's administrators have noticed signs of a significant increase in drug use, and there has been simultaneously a drop in the averages of the scores our students have been getting on state-issued tests. Schools that offer drug use awareness classes have experienced significant reductions in drug use by students. If by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep we can reduce drug use, we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the board member's conclusion depends?

(A) Students who use drugs the most will not leave Longview Prep and enroll in other schools because they prefer not to attend drug use awareness classes.

(B) Longview Prep has not over the past five years changed its curriculum by shifting its primary focus from imparting knowledge to the development of critical thinking and research skills.

(C) Longview Prep students who use drugs are not able to hide their use of drugs from teachers and administrators at Longview Prep.

(D) Test focused review sessions would not be effective in increasing Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores.

(E) Most students who use drugs will not eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes.


Source: TTP Beta Testing

_________________

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.


Originally posted by MartyTargetTestPrep on 02 Mar 2016, 11:04.
Last edited by MartyTargetTestPrep on 06 Sep 2019, 08:05, edited 18 times in total.
Most Helpful Expert Reply
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
P
Status: Chief Curriculum and Content Architect
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 24 Nov 2014
Posts: 618
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 06 Sep 2019, 08:06
2
5
There are two keys to getting this question right. One is not getting sucked in by trap answers. The other is noticing that one answer challenges an assumption that the board member made, that the average of the students' scores on state-issued tests has decreased because of increased drug use.

Here's the conclusion. If by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep we can reduce drug use, we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.

(A) Students who use drugs the most will not leave Longview Prep and enroll in other schools because they prefer not to attend drug use awareness classes.

While students leaving the school to avoid the classes may somehow seem to hinder the success of the plan, the truth is that if drug use is truly connected to lower test scores, then if the students who use drugs the most were to choose to leave Longview Prep, the averages of Longview Prep students' test scores should increase.

(B) Longview Prep has not over the past five years changed its curriculum by shifting its primary focus from imparting knowledge to the development of critical thinking and research skills.

The board member has assumed that the reason for the lower scores is increased drug use. In other words, the board member has assumed that scores have not declined for some other reason, such as that the school has changed its curriculum in such a way that the curriculum does not match what the state-issued tests test to the degree that the curriculum had in the past. If the students are learning via the use of a new curriculum primarily focused on the development of critical thinking skills, then likely what they are learning is not as applicable to answering questions that appear in state-issued tests of general knowledge than what the students were learning before was.

(C) Longview Prep students who use drugs are not able to hide their use of drugs from teachers and administrators at Longview Prep.

This answer could trap the test taker if the test taker somehow makes an unfounded assumption about a need for signs of drug use to be evident in order for the plan to work.

(D) Test focused review sessions would not be effective in increasing Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores.

The board member's argument does not depend on the assumption that there are not other ways to increase the scores. One way a test taker might choose this answer is by going beyond what can logically be inferred from what is discussed in the prompt.

(E) Most students who use drugs will not eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes.

If the test taker is not clear about what's going on in the argument, this answer might be tempting, but the fact that students might eventually reduce drug use on their own does not somehow make drug use awareness classes less effective.

The correct answer is B.
_________________

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.


Originally posted by MartyTargetTestPrep on 03 Mar 2016, 02:01.
Last edited by MartyTargetTestPrep on 06 Sep 2019, 08:06, edited 12 times in total.
General Discussion
Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: QA & VA Forum Moderator
Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 4751
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2016, 11:25
Clean Bowled with this one !!! :stupid2

Why not (E)

Quote:
So by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep, we can reduce drug use, and thus by taking action we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-wide test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.


E states -

Quote:
Most students who use drugs will not eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes.


Cant't we assume that incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum is a way to reduce drug use and consequently increase in averages ? :wall :wall :stupid2

If we negate option (E) we come to -

Quote:
Most students who use drugs will eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes.


Doesn't this statement contradict the conclusion presented in the stimulus ? :stupid2


On the other hand (B) states -

Quote:
Teachers at Longview Prep have not over the past five years been increasingly focusing on teaching students things they need to know in order to score high on college entrance exams.


I admit that the issue at hand is average score of students , to which drug abuse issue has been entwined to divert our focus ( and the author fails to link the drug abuse issue with low score ), but where from college entrance exam come into picture ?

We have in the stimulus -

Quote:
a drop in the averages of the scores our students have been getting on state-wide tests


Statewide tests can include any random test - Say Math/science Olympiads as well.

Plz guide ....
_________________
Thanks and Regards

Abhishek....

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR POSTING IN QA AND VA FORUM AND USE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE POSTING NEW QUESTIONS

How to use Search Function in GMAT Club | Rules for Posting in QA forum | Writing Mathematical Formulas |Rules for Posting in VA forum | Request Expert's Reply ( VA Forum Only )
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
P
Status: Chief Curriculum and Content Architect
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 24 Nov 2014
Posts: 618
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 03 Mar 2016, 06:18
Abhishek009 wrote:
Clean Bowled with this one !!! :stupid2

Why not (E)

Quote:
So by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep, we can reduce drug use, and thus by taking action we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-wide test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.


E states -

Quote:
Most students who use drugs will not eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes.


Cant't we assume that incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum is a way to reduce drug use and consequently increase in averages ? :wall :wall :stupid2

If we negate option (E) we come to -

Quote:
Most students who use drugs will eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes.


Doesn't this statement contradict the conclusion presented in the stimulus ? :stupid2


The conclusion is that by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum, drug use can be reduced and test scores can be increased. The fact that at some point in the future most students will eventually reduce drug use without the help of the classes does not negate that the classes could help.


Quote:
On the other hand (B) states -

Quote:
Teachers at Longview Prep have not over the past five years been increasingly focusing on teaching students things they need to know in order to score high on college entrance exams.


I admit that the issue at hand is average score of students , to which drug abuse issue has been entwined to divert our focus ( and the author fails to link the drug abuse issue with low score ), but where from college entrance exam come into picture ?

We have in the stimulus -

Quote:
a drop in the averages of the scores our students have been getting on state-wide tests


Statewide tests can include any random test - Say Math/science Olympiads as well.

Plz guide ....


I edited the question so that "state-wide tests" has been replaced with "state-issued" tests, and the college entrance exam concept has been replaced with a unique curriculum concept. Now the construction is, I believe, much tighter.
_________________

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.


Originally posted by MartyTargetTestPrep on 02 Mar 2016, 13:20.
Last edited by MartyTargetTestPrep on 03 Mar 2016, 06:18, edited 2 times in total.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 1096
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2016, 04:41
2
Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem. Over the last five years, the school's administrators have noticed signs of a significant increase in drug use, and there has been simultaneously a drop in the averages of the scores our students have been getting on state-issued tests.

Schools that offer drug use awareness classes have experienced significant reductions in drug use by students.

Conclusion: So by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep, we can reduce drug use, and thus by taking action we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the board member's conclusion depends?

(A) Students who use drugs the most will not leave Longview Prep and enroll in other schools because they prefer not to attend drug use awareness classes..........this can be assumed.

(B) Teachers at Longview Prep have not over the past five years been increasingly focusing on teaching students things they need to know in order to score high on college entrance exams............This seems to represent that the method of teaching nor drug reason is responsible for reduction in students performance. This weakens the coclusion

(C) Longview Prep students who use drugs are not able to hide their use of drugs from teachers and administrators at Longview Prep..........can be true.

(D) Parents and peers of students at Longview Prep do not have more power to get the students to reduce drug use than do drug use awareness classes.............it is more about the comaprision of who possesses more power raher it is about what professores can do to deal with it. Need not be assumed.

(E) Most students who use drugs will not eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes............they can reduce on their own but the attempt in conclusion can help to serve the purpose as well. Need not be assumed.

MartyMurray please comment on my analysis above.
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
P
Status: Chief Curriculum and Content Architect
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 24 Nov 2014
Posts: 618
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2016, 10:58
Nevernevergiveup wrote:
Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem. Over the last five years, the school's administrators have noticed signs of a significant increase in drug use, and there has been simultaneously a drop in the averages of the scores our students have been getting on state-issued tests.

Schools that offer drug use awareness classes have experienced significant reductions in drug use by students.

Conclusion: So by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep, we can reduce drug use, and thus by taking action we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.


Yes, that's the conclusion, other than that I have since edited it slightly in response to a comment.

Quote:
Which of the following is an assumption on which the board member's conclusion depends?

(A) Students who use drugs the most will not leave Longview Prep and enroll in other schools because they prefer not to attend drug use awareness classes..........this can be assumed.


Student's leaving will not negatively affect the outcome of the plan. So the board member is not necessarily assuming that they will not.

Quote:
(B) Teachers at Longview Prep have not over the past five years been increasingly focusing on teaching students things they need to know in order to score high on college entrance exams............This seems to represent that the method of teaching nor drug reason is responsible for reduction in students performance. This weakens the coclusion


While I have since edited the OA to reduce any possible ambiguity, this analysis is still correct.

Quote:
(C) Longview Prep students who use drugs are not able to hide their use of drugs from teachers and administrators at Longview Prep..........can be true.


I am not sure what you mean by "can be true", but student's hiding their use of drugs does not change what drug use awareness classes would accomplish.

Quote:
(D) Parents and peers of students at Longview Prep do not have more power to get the students to reduce drug use than do drug use awareness classes.............it is more about the comaprision of who possesses more power raher it is about what professores can do to deal with it. Need not be assumed.


Yes. I have since changed this answer, but your point still holds.

Quote:
(E) Most students who use drugs will not eventually reduce their drug use on their own, without having taken drug use awareness classes............they can reduce on their own but the attempt in conclusion can help to serve the purpose as well. Need not be assumed.


Exactly.
_________________

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2019, 05:00
MartyTargetTestPrep wrote:
Quote:
(C) Longview Prep students who use drugs are not able to hide their use of drugs from teachers and administrators at Longview Prep..........can be true.


I am not sure what you mean by "can be true", but student's hiding their use of drugs does not change what drug use awareness classes would accomplish.


It’s true that hiding would not change the potential accomplishment of the class. However, if hiding is allowed, the argument itself would not remain intact.

Negating option (C):
It could be the case that, after taking the awareness class, students pretend to comply and hide their use, making the real effectiveness of the class elusive. Even if test scores eventually bounce back, it is difficult to determine whether the class should take the credit. Meanwhile, test scores could be unaffected (or even worse), since the drug problem is not solved at all. Either way, the board members would never understand whether the policy really works, and whether the class achives its goal. ----Seemingly weaken the argument.

Certainly, (B) is still better. But (C) has the potential to damage this question’s integrity.
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
P
Status: Chief Curriculum and Content Architect
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 24 Nov 2014
Posts: 618
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2019, 06:13
moonriver0523 wrote:
MartyTargetTestPrep wrote:
Quote:
(C) Longview Prep students who use drugs are not able to hide their use of drugs from teachers and administrators at Longview Prep..........can be true.


I am not sure what you mean by "can be true", but student's hiding their use of drugs does not change what drug use awareness classes would accomplish.


It’s true that hiding would not change the potential accomplishment of the class. However, if hiding is allowed, the argument itself would not remain intact.

Negating option (C):
It could be the case that, after taking the awareness class, students pretend to comply and hide their use, making the real effectiveness of the class elusive. Even if test scores eventually bounce back, it is difficult to determine whether the class should take the credit. Meanwhile, test scores could be unaffected (or even worse), since the drug problem is not solved at all. Either way, the board members would never understand whether the policy really works, and whether the class achives its goal. ----Seemingly weaken the argument.

Certainly, (B) is still better. But (C) has the potential to damage this question’s integrity.

You have missed something in the conclusion.

Here's the conclusion. Notice the portions in boldface:

    If by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum at Longview Prep we can reduce drug use, we can increase the averages of Longview Prep students' state-issued test scores to the levels at which they were five years ago.

So, the board member's conclusion is about what will happen IF DRUG USE IS IN FACT REDUCED.

Thus, students' having the ability to hide drug use has absolutely no effect on the validity of the conclusion.
_________________

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

VP
VP
User avatar
P
Joined: 14 Feb 2017
Posts: 1165
Location: Australia
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: LBS '22
GMAT 1: 560 Q41 V26
GMAT 2: 550 Q43 V23
GMAT 3: 650 Q47 V33
GMAT 4: 650 Q44 V36
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2019, 20:12
The argument is that LVP can increase its students' state test scores to the levels they were 5 years ago if they reduce drug-use.
This argument makes a clear cause-effect relationship assumption: that drug-use was responsible for the corelary decrease in state-test averages over the last 5 years.

B is correct because it denies the possibility that a change in the curriculum over this 5yr period was responsible for the drop in averages, thus strengthening the case that drugs were to blame.

A is incorrect because for all this should lead to higher averages. i.e. the plan is focused on drug-kids, who presumably perform poorly, so if drug-kids leave then averages should go up? In either case, this specific incidence does not need to be assumed for the argument to be true.

C is incorrect because presumably all drug-kids are identified and enrolled in drug-classes mentioned, so if they can or cannot hide their drug-use it won't really matter as long as the school knows who the drug-kids are. Thus C is not required for the argument to be true.

D is not required for the argument. The argument is concerned with the cause-effect relationship between drug-use and test averages. D presents an external/ alternate cause that may help to improve grades, but this cause isn't assumed in making the argument.

E is incorrect. It is obviously assumed that the drug-kids need at least SOME help reducing their drug use. The argument concerns the relationship mentioned.
_________________
Goal: Q49, V41
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
P
Status: Chief Curriculum and Content Architect
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 24 Nov 2014
Posts: 618
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2019, 07:08
1
dcummins wrote:
The argument is that LVP can increase its students' state test scores to the levels they were 5 years ago if they reduce drug-use.
This argument makes a clear cause-effect relationship assumption: that drug-use was responsible for the corelary decrease in state-test averages over the last 5 years.

B is correct because it denies the possibility that a change in the curriculum over this 5yr period was responsible for the drop in averages, thus strengthening the case that drugs were to blame.

A is incorrect because for all this should lead to higher averages. i.e. the plan is focused on drug-kids, who presumably perform poorly, so if drug-kids leave then averages should go up? In either case, this specific incidence does not need to be assumed for the argument to be true.

C is incorrect because presumably all drug-kids are identified and enrolled in drug-classes mentioned, so if they can or cannot hide their drug-use it won't really matter as long as the school knows who the drug-kids are. Thus C is not required for the argument to be true.

Notice, the conclusion is about what will happen if drug use is reduced. So, the school does not have to know who the drug users are or know whether they use drugs.

D is not required for the argument. The argument is concerned with the cause-effect relationship between drug-use and test averages. D presents an external/ alternate cause that may help to improve grades, but this cause isn't assumed in making the argument.

This is an alternative plan trap. We don't have to assume that an alternate plan will not work in order to conclude that the plan presented will work.

E is incorrect. It is obviously assumed that the drug-kids need at least SOME help reducing their drug use. The argument concerns the relationship mentioned.

Regardless of whether the students would eventually - maybe in 20 years, for all we know - reduce their drug use on their own, the conclusion is about what would happen if, by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum, the school were to reduce drug use. So, the argument does not depend on the assumption that students wouldn't eventually reduce drug use on their own. So what if they would? Would that fact undermine the support for the conclusion about the results of reducing drug use through the incorporation of drug use awareness classes into the curriculum? No.

Comments in blue above.
_________________

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

VP
VP
User avatar
P
Joined: 14 Feb 2017
Posts: 1165
Location: Australia
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: LBS '22
GMAT 1: 560 Q41 V26
GMAT 2: 550 Q43 V23
GMAT 3: 650 Q47 V33
GMAT 4: 650 Q44 V36
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2019, 20:17
MartyTargetTestPrep wrote:
dcummins wrote:
The argument is that LVP can increase its students' state test scores to the levels they were 5 years ago if they reduce drug-use.
This argument makes a clear cause-effect relationship assumption: that drug-use was responsible for the corelary decrease in state-test averages over the last 5 years.

B is correct because it denies the possibility that a change in the curriculum over this 5yr period was responsible for the drop in averages, thus strengthening the case that drugs were to blame.

A is incorrect because for all this should lead to higher averages. i.e. the plan is focused on drug-kids, who presumably perform poorly, so if drug-kids leave then averages should go up? In either case, this specific incidence does not need to be assumed for the argument to be true.

C is incorrect because presumably all drug-kids are identified and enrolled in drug-classes mentioned, so if they can or cannot hide their drug-use it won't really matter as long as the school knows who the drug-kids are. Thus C is not required for the argument to be true.

Notice, the conclusion is about what will happen if drug use is reduced. So, the school does not have to know who the drug users are or know whether they use drugs.

D is not required for the argument. The argument is concerned with the cause-effect relationship between drug-use and test averages. D presents an external/ alternate cause that may help to improve grades, but this cause isn't assumed in making the argument.

This is an alternative plan trap. We don't have to assume that an alternate plan will not work in order to conclude that the plan presented will work.

E is incorrect. It is obviously assumed that the drug-kids need at least SOME help reducing their drug use. The argument concerns the relationship mentioned.

Regardless of whether the students would eventually - maybe in 20 years, for all we know - reduce their drug use on their own, the conclusion is about what would happen if, by incorporating drug use awareness classes into the curriculum, the school were to reduce drug use. So, the argument does not depend on the assumption that students wouldn't eventually reduce drug use on their own. So what if they would? Would that fact undermine the support for the conclusion about the results of reducing drug use through the incorporation of drug use awareness classes into the curriculum? No.

Comments in blue above.


Thank you, Marty "the healer" Murray.

:thumbup: :please
_________________
Goal: Q49, V41
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.   [#permalink] 26 Aug 2019, 20:17
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Longview Prep Board Member: Our student body has a drug problem.

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne