GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Oct 2018, 05:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jan 2018
Posts: 12
Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2018, 06:48
HI,

I'm in Texas and am in need of joining a GMAT study group either in Whatsapp or GroupMe, anyone interested or have a group? Can you send me the link to join?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Dec 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2018, 09:27
nekiwa07 wrote:
HI,

I'm in Texas and am in need of joining a GMAT study group either in Whatsapp or GroupMe, anyone interested or have a group? Can you send me the link to join?

Hi did you find any study group here in the US? If yes, can you please add me to it?
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jan 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2018, 05:39
subhopam wrote:
nekiwa07 wrote:
HI,

I'm in Texas and am in need of joining a GMAT study group either in Whatsapp or GroupMe, anyone interested or have a group? Can you send me the link to join?

Hi did you find any study group here in the US? If yes, can you please add me to it?
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


I haven’t but I went ahead and created a WhatsApp. Can you go ahead and send me your number to add you?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Dec 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2018, 06:07
nekiwa07 wrote:
subhopam wrote:
nekiwa07 wrote:
HI,

I'm in Texas and am in need of joining a GMAT study group either in Whatsapp or GroupMe, anyone interested or have a group? Can you send me the link to join?

Hi did you find any study group here in the US? If yes, can you please add me to it?
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


I haven’t but I went ahead and created a WhatsApp. Can you go ahead and send me your number to add you?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

+1 7858591043


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Dec 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2018, 06:09
subhopam wrote:
nekiwa07 wrote:
subhopam wrote:
[quote="nekiwa07"]HI,

I'm in Texas and am in need of joining a GMAT study group either in Whatsapp or GroupMe, anyone interested or have a group? Can you send me the link to join?

Hi did you find any study group here in the US? If yes, can you please add me to it?
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


I haven’t but I went ahead and created a WhatsApp. Can you go ahead and send me your number to add you?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

+1 7858591043


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/quote]
+1 7858501043 *
Typo in the last post


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Dec 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2018, 22:13
Add me too : +1 602 421 22 nine nine

Sent from my SM-P580 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jan 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2018, 08:16
evbond wrote:
Add me too : +1 602 421 22 nine nine

Sent from my SM-P580 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



sure, here's the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/508JsHvIn7FIu4rBZ32H74
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe &nbs [#permalink] 20 Feb 2018, 08:16
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Looking for GMAT study group in US in Whatsapp or GroupMe

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: adkikani



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.