It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 11:10

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Wharton R1 | Stanford R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Haas R1 | UCLA R1


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

M28-55

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2014, 00:44
Expert's post
5
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  75% (hard)

Question Stats:

49% (00:57) correct 51% (02:04) wrong based on 45 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

Set A consist of 10 terms, each of which is a reciprocal of a prime number, is the median of the set less than \(\frac{1}{5}\)?


(1) Reciprocal of the median is a prime number.

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal.
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Re M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2014, 00:44
Expert's post
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Official Solution:


(1) Reciprocal of the median is a prime number. If all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{2}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{2}\) and the answer is NO but if all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{7}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{7}\) and the answer is YES. Not sufficient.

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal. This statement implies that the set must consists of \(\frac{1}{2}\) or/and \(\frac{1}{5}\). Thus the median could be \(\frac{1}{2}\), \(\frac{1}{5}\) or \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\). None of the possible values is less than \(\frac{1}{5}\). Sufficient.


Answer: B
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 75

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 40

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2014, 15:14
Hello Bunuel. Can you please explain why do you have 7/20 and not 1/10...1/2*1/5 = 1/10..why do you have to add 1/5 and 1/2 and then divide it by 2? I did not get the rational behind it....

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 40

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2014, 01:58
p2bhokie wrote:
Hello Bunuel. Can you please explain why do you have 7/20 and not 1/10...1/2*1/5 = 1/10..why do you have to add 1/5 and 1/2 and then divide it by 2? I did not get the rational behind it....


Set A consist of 10 terms. The median of a set with even number of terms is the average of two middle terms, when arranged in ascending/descending order.

If two middle terms are 1/5, then the median is simply 1/5.
If two middle terms are 1/2, then the median is simply 1/2.
If two middle terms are 1/5 and 1/2, then the median is \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\).

Hope it's clear.
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 133

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 129

Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2014, 12:35
Hi Bunuel,
i could not understand the 2nd statement

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal

so what is the set looks like? Is it five 1/2 and five 1/5?

Thanks for your help.


Bunuel wrote:
Official Solution:


(1) Reciprocal of the median is a prime number. If all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{2}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{2}\) and the answer is NO but if all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{7}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{7}\) and the answer is YES. Not sufficient.

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal. This statement implies that the set must consists of \(\frac{1}{2}\) or/and \(\frac{1}{5}\). Thus the median could be \(\frac{1}{2}\), \(\frac{1}{5}\) or \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\). None of the possible values is less than \(\frac{1}{5}\). Sufficient.


Answer: B

_________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly press +1 Kudos if my post helped you in any way :)

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 129

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2014, 14:26
sunita123 wrote:
Hi Bunuel,
i could not understand the 2nd statement

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal

so what is the set looks like? Is it five 1/2 and five 1/5?

Thanks for your help.


Bunuel wrote:
Official Solution:


(1) Reciprocal of the median is a prime number. If all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{2}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{2}\) and the answer is NO but if all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{7}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{7}\) and the answer is YES. Not sufficient.

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal. This statement implies that the set must consists of \(\frac{1}{2}\) or/and \(\frac{1}{5}\). Thus the median could be \(\frac{1}{2}\), \(\frac{1}{5}\) or \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\). None of the possible values is less than \(\frac{1}{5}\). Sufficient.


Answer: B


The set could be any combination of 1/2's and 1//5:
{1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2}
{1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5}
{1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2}
....
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 133

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 129

Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2014, 14:59
so for example if set is {1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2}
then it does not satisfy this condition (2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal


sorry it does. Thanks Bunuel

Bunuel wrote:
sunita123 wrote:
Hi Bunuel,
i could not understand the 2nd statement

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal

so what is the set looks like? Is it five 1/2 and five 1/5?

Thanks for your help.


Bunuel wrote:
Official Solution:


(1) Reciprocal of the median is a prime number. If all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{2}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{2}\) and the answer is NO but if all the terms equal \(\frac{1}{7}\), then the \(median=\frac{1}{7}\) and the answer is YES. Not sufficient.

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal. This statement implies that the set must consists of \(\frac{1}{2}\) or/and \(\frac{1}{5}\). Thus the median could be \(\frac{1}{2}\), \(\frac{1}{5}\) or \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\). None of the possible values is less than \(\frac{1}{5}\). Sufficient.


Answer: B


The set could be any combination of 1/2's and 1//5:
{1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2}
{1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5}
{1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/5, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2, 1/2}
....

_________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly press +1 Kudos if my post helped you in any way :)

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 129

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jul 2014
Posts: 35

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Premium Member
Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2014, 18:47
Bunuel wrote:
Official Solution:

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal. This statement implies that the set must consists of \(\frac{1}{2}\) or/and \(\frac{1}{5}\). Thus the median could be \(\frac{1}{2}\), \(\frac{1}{5}\) or \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\). None of the possible values is less than \(\frac{1}{5}\). Sufficient.



Hi Bunuel,

When you say that the second statement implies that the set must consist of 1/2, 1/5, or a mix of both, what exactly implies this? Are 1/2 and 1/5 the only terminating reciprocals of prime numbers and that this is just a rule we should memorize? Or is there something else that gives this away?

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2014, 04:41
OutOfTheHills wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
Official Solution:

(2) The product of any two terms of the set is a terminating decimal. This statement implies that the set must consists of \(\frac{1}{2}\) or/and \(\frac{1}{5}\). Thus the median could be \(\frac{1}{2}\), \(\frac{1}{5}\) or \(\frac{\frac{1}{5}+\frac{1}{2}}{2}=\frac{7}{20}\). None of the possible values is less than \(\frac{1}{5}\). Sufficient.



Hi Bunuel,

When you say that the second statement implies that the set must consist of 1/2, 1/5, or a mix of both, what exactly implies this? Are 1/2 and 1/5 the only terminating reciprocals of prime numbers and that this is just a rule we should memorize? Or is there something else that gives this away?


The stem says that set A consist of 10 terms, each of which is a reciprocal of a prime number. Therefore the elements of A could be 1/2, 1/3, 1/5, 1/7, 1/11, 1/13, ...

Theory:
Reduced fraction \(\frac{a}{b}\) (meaning that fraction is already reduced to its lowest term) can be expressed as terminating decimal if and only \(b\) (denominator) is of the form \(2^n5^m\), where \(m\) and \(n\) are non-negative integers. For example: \(\frac{7}{250}\) is a terminating decimal \(0.028\), as \(250\) (denominator) equals to \(2*5^3\). Fraction \(\frac{3}{30}\) is also a terminating decimal, as \(\frac{3}{30}=\frac{1}{10}\) and denominator \(10=2*5\).

Note that if denominator already has only 2-s and/or 5-s then it doesn't matter whether the fraction is reduced or not.

For example \(\frac{x}{2^n5^m}\), (where x, n and m are integers) will always be the terminating decimal.

We need reducing in case when we have the prime in denominator other then 2 or 5 to see whether it could be reduced. For example fraction \(\frac{6}{15}\) has 3 as prime in denominator and we need to know if it can be reduced.

Therefore, for the product of any two terms of the set to be terminating decimal, it must consists of only of 1/2's, 1/5's, or both.

Check Terminating and Recurring Decimals Problems in our Special Questions Directory.

Hope it helps.
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jul 2014
Posts: 35

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Premium Member
Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2014, 13:53
Bunuel wrote:
OutOfTheHills wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
Official Solution:

Check Terminating and Recurring Decimals Problems in our Special Questions Directory.

Hope it helps.


I was still a bit confused at first, but the directory of problems is a huge, huge help. For anyone with similar problem is me, this is just a rule you should remember.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 31 Mar 2016
Posts: 406

Kudos [?]: 85 [0], given: 197

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.8
WE: Operations (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2016, 01:54
I think this is a high-quality question and I agree with explanation.

Kudos [?]: 85 [0], given: 197

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Dec 2014
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2016, 20:16
@Bunnel

For statement 2, the median is either 1/2 or 1/5, there are two different answers.
either less or equal to 1/5. How can we take B to be sufficient?

The question asks if median is less than 1/5. It's either yes with median=1/2 or no with median=1/5.

This makes the answer E, as even after combining the two options, we wouldn't get a definite answer.

Please advice.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2016, 20:41
KaushalPandey wrote:
@Bunnel

For statement 2, the median is either 1/2 or 1/5, there are two different answers.
either less or equal to 1/5. How can we take B to be sufficient?

The question asks if median is less than 1/5. It's either yes with median=1/2 or no with median=1/5.

This makes the answer E, as even after combining the two options, we wouldn't get a definite answer.

Please advice.


How is 1/2 less than 1/5? 1/2 > 1/5.
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [0], given: 12705

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 89

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 49

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 05:56
what if the set consists of 1/2^6-s and 1/5^6-s? In that case, does statement 2 suffice?

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 49

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 42608

Kudos [?]: 135643 [1], given: 12705

Re: M28-55 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 06:09
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
NaeemHasan wrote:
what if the set consists of 1/2^6-s and 1/5^6-s? In that case, does statement 2 suffice?


We are told that "Set A consist of 10 terms, each of which is a reciprocal of a prime number". Are 1/2^6 and 1/5^6 reciprocals of prime numbers?
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Kudos [?]: 135643 [1], given: 12705

Re: M28-55   [#permalink] 22 Nov 2017, 06:09
Display posts from previous: Sort by

M28-55

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: chetan2u, Bunuel



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.