Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 15:35 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 15:35

Debrief posted on  Nov 26, 18
Interviewed on:
Nov 26, 18
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Amanda interviewed me, she is very nice so the interview was really comfortable. I got those questions: - talk about the experience in the previous company, what learned & why joined the current company (I switched industry) - tell when led a team - which position preferred: leader or member - career plan from short- to long-term - business model (I want to startup) - Q for the school That's it. Good luck!"
vanvic
Debrief posted on  Nov 22, 18
Interviewed on:
Nov 15, 18
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Amanda was my interviewer. The interview was very comfortable with conventional questions like: talk about your education, current work. I suggest you should know your resume well. We also talk about Vietnamese culture since Amanda has been to my country twice. Just that. Very easy. You shoud prepare well and then enjoy it :) good luck every one. Btw, Amanda said the result would be sent out before X-mas."
Viet Nam
Debrief posted on  Nov 20, 18
Interviewed on:
Nov 18, 18
Final Decision:
Admitted
"It was quite a comprehensive interview. Basically they will ask anything and everything that is mentioned in your essays, resume, and whatever your recommenders might have stated in their LOR's. I was interviewed by Josh who has a charming and calming personality. He starts off by introducing himself nicely which really settles the nerves. Don't hurry while giving the answers. Keep the flow maintained. Keep it like a conversation. Speak slowly, clearly and constructively. Be sure to include real life examples, whatever be the question. They really like answers backed up with real events. Apart from this, they also ask about other colleges where you applied and why. At last, they give you a chance to ask any query which you may be having."
4 years
India
Debrief posted on  Nov 17, 18
Interviewed on:
Nov 16, 18
Final Decision:
Admitted
"The questions were normal as you would expect from Business Schools: 1) Walk me through your Resume. 2) Any leadership roles I had? Any story around it! 3) Why William and Mary? 4) How do you plan to contribute to class? 5) Any questions for AdComs?"
4.5 years
India