It is currently 22 Jan 2018, 16:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Master of Science in Digital Marketing in USA

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Master of Science in Digital Marketing in USA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 23:51
Hi, all. May I ask for a sugesstion? Which universities of Top 50 colleges in USA offering Master of Science in Digital Marketing.? Need your info. Urgenttt

Thanks for your kindness...
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Master of Science in Digital Marketing in USA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2017, 23:26
Hi ferrytriana!

MS in Digital Marketing is a bit of a niche. You may as well look at MS in Marketing programs that offer digital marketing classes as well.

I am a student of the MS in Marketing program at USC Marshall School Of Business (USC is definitely one of the top ranked American universities; the program is also amongst the top 10 in the US). They offer an Internet Marketing class in the fall. Plus there are classes such as Consumer Insights, Pricing Strategy etc where online advertising is discussed extensively. Additionally, social media marketing makes its way to almost every class that I've had here so far. The program also allows you to do a part-time internship in digital marketing, along with your classes. That helps you apply your learnings from the classroom to your work and gain practical knowledge as well.

You can visit this website and learn more about the program and curriculum: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/programs/s ... -marketing

Let me know if you have any more questions!

ferrytriana wrote:
Hi, all. May I ask for a sugesstion? Which universities of Top 50 colleges in USA offering Master of Science in Digital Marketing.? Need your info. Urgenttt

Thanks for your kindness...
Intern
Intern
Re: Master of Science in Digital Marketing in USA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2017, 06:45
Hi srutichat, thank you for the tips. I'm also interested in applying MS Marketing at USC Marshall School of Business. Now I'm preparing for the admission. I'll ask you soon if I have more question about USC Marshall.

Best regards

Sent from my Redmi 3S using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Re: Master of Science in Digital Marketing in USA   [#permalink] 28 Dec 2017, 06:45

Master of Science in Digital Marketing in USA

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap