Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 15:36 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Masters in Management Programmes - 2012 intake [#permalink]
baume7 wrote:
Hi Pataiz! I was also a Master in Management applicant and have already finished my journey so I can share some insights with you. I applied for the September 2012 intake to ESADE, IE, HEC, ESCP, Audencia Nantes, Skema, and EM LYON. I was admitted to ESADE, IE, Audencia, and EM LYON but eventually decided to go to ESADE so I'll be heading to Barcelona in 2012 for the Master in Marketing Management course :)

IE and ESADE were always my two top choices because I like Spain a lot, wanted to improve my Spanish, and I also thought that the programs of those two schools fit me best. Originally I wanted to take the Master in Marketing Management + CEMS at ESADE but since my courses in college were non-business courses, the adcom thought that I would have a harder time keeping up with other Cemsies who were mostly from business courses.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know :) Good luck!

Thank you baume7 for your response! Could you tell me why you did not considered St. Gallen or Rotterdam at all?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I really wanted to study in Spain because I wanted to improve my Spanish. Then when i saw the Marketing Management program at ESADE and saw that it was more specialized than the others, I realized it was the best fit for me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE:Programming (Consulting)
Send PM
baume7 wrote:
Hi Pataiz! I was also a Master in Management applicant and have already finished my journey so I can share some insights with you. I applied for the September 2012 intake to ESADE, IE, HEC, ESCP, Audencia Nantes, Skema, and EM LYON. I was admitted to ESADE, IE, Audencia, and EM LYON but eventually decided to go to ESADE so I'll be heading to Barcelona in 2012 for the Master in Marketing Management course :)

IE and ESADE were always my two top choices because I like Spain a lot, wanted to improve my Spanish, and I also thought that the programs of those two schools fit me best. Originally I wanted to take the Master in Marketing Management + CEMS at ESADE but since my courses in college were non-business courses, the adcom thought that I would have a harder time keeping up with other Cemsies who were mostly from business courses.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know :) Good luck!

Hi,

I am a working professional and am interested in pursuing courses related to masters in Strategy/Consulting.
HEC Paris' MSc in Strategic Management is on the top of the list of the colleges I am considering.
The other colleges that I m considering are Aston, Rotterdam and Strathclyde.
I have got a good GMAT score (730) and have work experience of 1.5 yrs.

I have a few queries:
Do you know of any colleges which are as as good as HEC in this field?
Do you think my qualifications are sufficient?

Thanks,
Darshil
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Slightly off topic, but since you guys seem to know enough about the b-schools programs in Europe, I think u may be able to answer my question. I have heard that top Europe universities do not accept those candidates who have cleared some of the subjects of their undergraduate discipline in the second attempt after failing to do so in the first attempt. Is this true? Coz I have my GPA at 6.8/10 and have cleared 1 backlog subject..
GMAT Club Bot