It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 19:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MBA Admissions Studio

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 3

MBA Admissions Studio [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2009, 18:14
Has anyone had any experience with The MBA Admissions Studio (www.mbastudio.net) or any of these admissions assistance type services. The thought process is that although quite pricey, it's worth the price of admission into the ultra elite category of schools. I wanted to know if anyone had experience in this service and services like these in general.

Thanks.

VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 245 [0], given: 17

Schools: Kellogg Class of 2011
Re: MBA Admissions Studio [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2009, 17:33
There's a whole thread discussing the value/lack thereof for admissions consulting services:

admissions-consulting-worth-the-money-72395.html

I don't recall seeing the exact service you named in the thread, but it may be a good place to start

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 245 [0], given: 17

CEO
CEO

Kudos [?]: 674 [0], given: 210

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2009, 21:05
Isnt this one run by Avi Gordon - author of MBA Application Strategy ? I loved the book ...

Kudos [?]: 674 [0], given: 210

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2009, 15:02
Yeah, I've read good things about the book Avi Gordon wrote, and he runs a full service shop called MBA Admissions Studio. As with all consultants, the prices are pretty steep. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I'm thinking I should use him just for HBS (my #1) and try out the experience. The thought process is, whatever pointers he helps me with for HBS, I can use the same concepts with the other schools.

Re: MBA Admissions Studio   [#permalink] 20 Jun 2009, 15:02

MBA Admissions Studio

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap