GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 27 Jan 2020, 14:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MBA at Tsinghu : from the eye of an South Asian

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
MBA at Tsinghu : from the eye of an South Asian  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2017, 08:07
In July 2017, I graduated from Tsinghua University. I still cherish my MBA time. I feel fortunate to be part of GMBA 2015. In the last two years, with all my classmates I had explored different opportunities, learned new things and above all got a international exposure. I will definitely recommend our GMBA program to all the international students.

I had chosen China first and then I picked Tsinghua. So I will first share my thoughts behind choosing China. Well, I am an Indian. If you look carefully you can find, India is following same economical path that China took few years ago. Learning from China's mistake and also take back their business techniques to home country was primary reason behind coming to China. Moreover, India and China has a very strong business relationship. This creates an unique opportunities for the students of both of the countries.

After I decided to come to China, I explored opportunities to get connected with Chinese businesses. Here comes Tshinghu with an ample opportunities to know Chinese Business Leaders and Chinese businesses. During the two years I have connected with different CEOs of Chinese enterprises and entrepreneurs. Every day at Tsinghua was opening a new door to me to learn new things, to get connected with the world and to plan high to contribute to economical development. In my tenure, I got chance to share my thoughts with Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella, Tancent's CEO Ma Huateng, Paypal's founder Peter Theil and many more. We learned not only from school lectures but also from these great business leaders. I got motivated by every leaders' vision and execution plans. Tsinghua is having a strong alumni network. I must say I got huge support from our Alumnis. Our program gave us some exchange program opportunities. I got an exposure to present my business ideas in the elite universities like MiT and Stanford.

I applied for Tsinghu in the third round. If you want to be part of this MBA program, I will suggest to attend the interview call by person. Appearance and you smartness will help the judges to make decision in favor of you. It doesn't matter you are applying in which round, because Tsinghua never compromises with smartness. Scholarship is also given on merit basis. So it is never too late to apply for Tsinghu.

All the very best to you all! Dream big, work hard and never stop believing that anything is possible.
GMAT Club Bot
MBA at Tsinghu : from the eye of an South Asian   [#permalink] 06 Sep 2017, 08:07

MBA at Tsinghu : from the eye of an South Asian

new topic post reply Update application status