GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Dec 2019, 19:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MBA draft

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
MBA draft  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2019, 01:14
ONE APPLICANT DID 25 DRAFTS BEFORE COMING UP WITH ONE SHE LIKED ENOUGH TO SUBMIT

Behind each MBA application is an individual and a story, and in this trio of agent expositions the methodologies taken by every up-and-comer is as various as the articles they submitted to the entrance advisory board at HBS.

The designer experienced took eight drafts more than two months. "I contemplated what individual attributes I needed to impart to the ADCOM and distinguished stories from my past that recognized those characteristics," he clarifies. "After a few drafts, I'd made sense of the correct story and continued refining it, taking as much as seven days to conclude each draft. My best guidance is to be straightforward, begin early, and have somebody who comprehends what the ADCOMS are searching for to peruse a few your drafts and give you pointers."

The advisor appraises that she experienced 25 drafts to get to her last form. "I think the most significant thing with the paper is to emphasize," she prompts. "Since the inquiry is so open-finished, it is critical to reflect however much as could reasonably be expected and give yourself the time (for my situation two months) to go on the voyage important to acknowledge what you care most about conveying and how to do as such in the best way. I additionally can't exaggerate the significance of discovering somebody who will give you legitimate criticism.
GMAT Club Bot
MBA draft   [#permalink] 19 Jul 2019, 01:14

MBA draft

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Hatakekakashi