Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 10:08 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 10:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 160 [2]
Given Kudos: 44
GMAT 1: 480 Q32 V25
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 160 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
GMAT 1: 480 Q32 V25
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
Send PM
Re: MBA in IPADE , Mexico [#permalink]
kabilank87 wrote:
RJSPO wrote:
kabilank87 wrote:
Hi guys,

I am thinking to do my MBA in Mexico. I am targetting for IPADE and EGADE. What's your opinion about MBA in Mexico?

One of the main reason for choosing mexico is i have been there for more than a year and i like to find a job and settle down in Mexico.

Please give your suggestions.

Well, you better think of safety first if you want to settle in Mexico esp. Monterrey or Guadalajara.

Hi . Thank you. I was in monterry for last 1 year ( 2010 jun - 2011 jun ). Safety is not good as you told. I was looking for IPADE ( DF -Campus ) or EGADE ( Guadalajara campus ). By the way are you from Mexcio ..?

No, Even I was there for sometime .I suggest you go for IPADE(DF)..It is the best school in Mexico
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 128 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 4
Send PM
RJSPO wrote:
No, Even I was there for sometime .I suggest you go for IPADE(DF)..It is the best school in Mexico

Why? Care to share?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Hi there.
I am a Mexican, I went to the University in Guadalajara in the Universidad Panamericana, IPADE is related to the university.
I think that the best MBA option in Mexico is indeed the IPADE. I am not sure the IPADE will show in an international MBA ranking program, but for sure if you look in a ranking within Mexico (Mexican publications) you will find it there .. at the top of the ranking.

I would not worry too much about safety
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
davidlf wrote:
Hi there.
I am a Mexican, I went to the University in Guadalajara in the Universidad Panamericana, IPADE is related to the university.
I think that the best MBA option in Mexico is indeed the IPADE. I am not sure the IPADE will show in an international MBA ranking program, but for sure if you look in a ranking within Mexico (Mexican publications) you will find it there .. at the top of the ranking.

I would not worry too much about safety

Hi all,

I am also in the same situation and thinking to get admission in IPADE DF , can someone suggest me is it really worth ?
And will be a good decision to take admission at IPADE ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy

GPA: 4
Send PM
Old thread. I'll add my two cents. IPADE is a very good school. I think it definitely holds an edge over EGADE in terms of networking, if you want to work in Mexico. EGADE has way more international options. At an MBA level, I would say if you want to work in Mexico maybe IPADE might be better choice. I think the answer depends entirely on the industry and EGADE's MBA is still in its nascent stage.

If you want to work anywhere else EGADE is a far better option. People around the world know Monterrey Tech far better than they know IPADE. Furthermore, EGADE has DD with UT Austin and HEC Paris. They are both very good schools.
GMAT Club Bot