Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:04 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5204 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Need genuine suggestions [#permalink]
Also, not sure if i could get job in good it since i am not good in technical stuff and want to change domain

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Send PM
piyushbadola wrote:
1) i am btech cse 2017 passout. Tried cat 2017 but didn't worked out well. So i got a job last month (telephonic sales). My only question is that is there any chance to apply for mim this fall (need to start from scratch) or should i work for 1 year and then try it?
2) I have seen that some colleges doesn't require gmat score. So my question is, is it worth doing mim from there? All i am looking after mim is decent job opportunity after mim at the same country

If you want to pursuit management, the experience is quite important. And for the competency in this industry, you should go for a good school (opinion from non-expert)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
piyushbadola wrote:
1) i am btech cse 2017 passout. Tried cat 2017 but didn't worked out well. So i got a job last month (telephonic sales). My only question is that is there any chance to apply for mim this fall (need to start from scratch) or should i work for 1 year and then try it?
2) I have seen that some colleges doesn't require gmat score. So my question is, is it worth doing mim from there? All i am looking after mim is decent job opportunity after mim at the same country

I think the more well-known a college is, the better chance of finding new job with decent salary will be. Hence, the harder it requires for application. :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
M 2018 batch passout engineer and 2 internship from core field and have a family business (middle class can say ) and want to go for mba . Right now a have job in local industry .

Guide me further to build a profile

And mim or mba

Why ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
stevesmiths wrote:
The MIM is a degree for graduates with or without only little professional experience. A Masters in Management (MIM) offers you excellent grounding in the skills and knowledge which are needed to succeed as a business leader.
Yes you can apply for this fall, but it depends on the university deadlines, my suggestion is to first decide a university and enquire about admission process and eligibility.

Work Experience

Work experience is not a mandatory requirement, but many universities have made it clear that though they do not require work experience, a little work experience can make the applicants work profile competitive. One thing I can say that, work experience with good role or with a good company can add a lot of skills to your profile or adds brand value to you, so it is highly advisable to get at least some internships before applying.

GMAT Score

Don’t know about some other colleges, but it’s a mandatory requirement for the most of the universities, there could be different admission requirements for getting into a program without the GMAT.

Thanks for the advice, i appreciate it and i will look in to.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 210 [0]
Given Kudos: 209
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Send PM
Always keep an eye out for the next chapter of life and Good Luck!
piyushbadola wrote:
I work at infoedge(naukri. Com). Not sure about international standards but its quite a good brand in india. Is it still good or should I keep looking?

GMAT Club Bot