It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 18:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Need Help in Sentence Correction.

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 167

Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 3
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Need Help in Sentence Correction. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2017, 12:21
Hello All,

I have completed MGMAT SC book, Aristotle SC Grail and EGMAT SC course but still I am making errors in OG question a lot.
What would be the best strategy to tackle the issue.

carcass GMATNinja souvik101990 please help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When nothing seem to help, I would go and look at a Stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred time without as much as a crack showing in it.
Yet at the hundred and first blow it would split in two.
And I knew it was not that blow that did it, But all that had gone Before

e-GMAT Discount CodesEMPOWERgmat Discount CodesMath Revolution Discount Codes
Director
Director
S

Kudos [?]: 312 [0], given: 11

Re: Need Help in Sentence Correction. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 04:16
Hi Prashant10692! Thought I would take this opportunity to highlight that our sentence correction book Sentence Correction Nirvana is perhaps the only book that offers a score improvement guarantee, and is especially designed for non-native speakers.

After reading the book twice (yes! it's an academic book, and so must be read twice in all seriousness, to reinforce the concepts), you will start looking forward to solving SC questions!

The book is available on Flipkart and Amazon.in. You might want to refer to these sites, to also read testimonials of how readers have benefited.

See here how Mohit, who scored 750 on GMAT, vouches for our book.

If you want to sample a chapter before deciding to go ahead with our book, please PM me your mail-id (along with the chapter that you would like to sample) and I will be happy to send that chapter to you by mail. In addition, the entire Grammar section of the book is also available for free preview at pothi.

Thanks,
Ashish (GMAT Faculty @ EducationAisle)
http://www.EducationAisle.com

Sentence Correction Nirvana available at Amazon.in and Flipkart

Now! Preview the entire Grammar Section of Sentence Correction Nirvana at pothi.com

Kudos [?]: 312 [0], given: 11

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 04:43
Hello,

Could you please send me a sample chapter of Parallelism and comparison. If I feel like I am improving from it I ll surely by the book. to get firm hold on the remaining chapters.

My email Id is Yadav.prashant55@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When nothing seem to help, I would go and look at a Stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred time without as much as a crack showing in it.

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
G

Kudos [?]: 1583 [1], given: 400

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
GMAT 2: 800 Q51 V51
GRE 1: 340 Q170 V170

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2017, 16:58
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Prashant10692 wrote:
Hello All,

I have completed MGMAT SC book, Aristotle SC Grail and EGMAT SC course but still I am making errors in OG question a lot.
What would be the best strategy to tackle the issue.

carcass GMATNinja souvik101990 please help.

Those are all pretty good resources! I imagine that you've already learned plenty of grammar, and maybe this will help you with your overall approach to SC: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ultimate-sc- ... 44623.html.

I hope this helps!

GMAT Club Verbal Expert | GMAT/GRE tutor at www.gmatninja.com | GMAT blog |food blog | Friendly warning: I'm really bad at PMs

Beginners' guides to GMAT verbal
Reading Comprehension | Critical Reasoning | Sentence Correction

SC & CR Questions of the Day (QOTDs), featuring expert explanations
All QOTDs | Subscribe via email | RSS

Need an expert reply?
Hit the request verbal experts' reply button -- and please be specific about your question. Feel free to tag @GMATNinja and @GMATNinjaTwo in your post.

Sentence Correction articles & resources
How to go from great (760) to incredible (780) on GMAT SC | That "-ing" Word Probably Isn't a Verb | That "-ed" Word Might Not Be a Verb, Either | No-BS Guide to GMAT Idioms | "Being" is not the enemy | WTF is "that" doing in my sentence?

Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and other articles & resources
All GMAT Ninja articles on GMAT Club | Using LSAT for GMAT CR & RC |7 reasons why your actual GMAT scores don't match your practice test scores | How to get 4 additional "fake" GMAT Prep tests for $29.99... in any section order

YouTube verbal webinars:
"Next-level" GMAT pronouns | Uses of "that" on the GMAT | Parallelism and meaning | Simplifying GMAT verb tenses

Kudos [?]: 1583 [1], given: 400

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 8 [1], given: 167

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2017, 23:08
This post received
KUDOS
Thankyou GMATNinja If gmat would have been a Holocaust, U'll surely be the Oscar Schindler.

Thankyou so much.

Kudos [?]: 8 [1], given: 167

Re: Need Help in Sentence Correction.   [#permalink] 13 Sep 2017, 23:08

Need Help in Sentence Correction.

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap