It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 01:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Need Urgent help to add University names for gmat free score report

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Need Urgent help to add University names for gmat free score report [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 10:23
hi,
I took my gmat today & during the exam i was told that i can add the schools for free score report even after the exam, within 24 hours. however not able to find the relevant option in the site, when i am adding schools it is coming as chargeable.

please help at the earliest.

Manager
Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 67 [0], given: 8

Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Need Urgent help to add University names for gmat free score report [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 02:35
moni87 wrote:
hi,
I took my gmat today & during the exam i was told that i can add the schools for free score report even after the exam, within 24 hours. however not able to find the relevant option in the site, when i am adding schools it is coming as chargeable.

please help at the earliest.

I don't think there is any such option. If you choose to send your score report to a school after the exam then it will always be chargeable.

You can check here for details https://www.mba.com/global/frequently-a ... ports.aspx

+1 kudos if you find this useful
GMAT 1: 750 (Q50; V40; IR 8; AWA 5.5)
Debrief: https://gmatclub.com/forum/first-attempt-750-q50-v40-ir-8-awa-245721.html

Kudos [?]: 67 [0], given: 8

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Re: Need Urgent help to add University names for gmat free score report [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 08:24
hi,
i got the below issue resolved finally :)

it was the miscommunication from the test center end, when i informed this to the Pearson customer help line (India) they guided me. as told by them i raised a ticket & shared the ticket id with the test center with the list of colleges (with their codes) i intended to add. the test center people updated these colleges into the same ticket id & within 7 business days they confirmed me that they have sent out my scores to the colleges free of cost :)

so please feel free to take the assistance from the pearson call centre (of your geography) in case of any such issues, the gmac chat support is not of much help!

hope this helps you all!

Re: Need Urgent help to add University names for gmat free score report   [#permalink] 16 Nov 2017, 08:24

Need Urgent help to add University names for gmat free score report

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap