GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Dec 2018, 12:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Typical Day of a UCLA MBA Student - Recording of Webinar with UCLA Adcom and Student

December 14, 2018

December 14, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Carolyn and Brett - nicely explained what is the typical day of a UCLA student. I am posting below recording of the webinar for those who could't attend this session.
  • Why Do YOU Need an MBA?

December 14, 2018

December 14, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Download Why MBA and learn how to determine your MBA goals and weave them into a compelling essay!

New Which-BSchool-to-Choose Forum Moderator - Billionaire

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
New Which-BSchool-to-Choose Forum Moderator - Billionaire  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 21:01
Hello GMAT Club,

Please join me in welcoming billionaire to the position of the Admitted - Which BSchool to Choose Forum Moderator. I believe, billionaire is the first moderator to officially supervise and moderate this forum, which means there likely be some changes, improvements, and new blood! Previously it was supervised by me with unofficial mod help from some really kind alums such as of teleste and jessepinkman (thanks guys!). This is a unique forum and it is limited to discussions about schools people have actually been admitted to. This is not to speculate where would you go if you got admitted to HBS and Stanford. Get admitted first please ;-)

Despite Billionaire's short tennure on GMAT Club, his leadership and helpfulness have really stood out. I am sure you will see them soon and easily as well.
Thank you!

P.S. Billionaire will also co-moderate the PhD forum.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here!
Want to know application stats & Profiles from last year? Check the Decision Tracker

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Study Buddy Forum Moderator
D
WE: Engineering (Other)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: New Which-BSchool-to-Choose Forum Moderator - Billionaire  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 02:47
Welcome billionaire

It is indeed an honor to read your posts. Hopefully, you have lots of fun with our crazy mod group members. :-D :lol:

It's the journey that brings us happiness not the destination.

Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
D
Concentration: Finance
Premium Member CAT Tests
New Which-BSchool-to-Choose Forum Moderator - Billionaire  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 10:03
bb wrote:
Hello GMAT Club,

Please join me in welcoming billionaire to the position of the Admitted - Which BSchool to Choose Forum Moderator. I believe, billionaire is the first moderator to officially supervise and moderate this forum, which means there likely be some changes, improvements, and new blood! Previously it was supervised by me with unofficial mod help from some really kind alums such as of teleste and jessepinkman (thanks guys!). This is a unique forum and it is limited to discussions about schools people have actually been admitted to. This is not to speculate where would you go if you got admitted to HBS and Stanford. Get admitted first please ;-)

Despite Billionaire's short tennure on GMAT Club, his leadership and helpfulness have really stood out. I am sure you will see them soon and easily as well.
Thank you!

P.S. Billionaire will also co-moderate the PhD forum.

Thank you bb

It is nice to be the first :-)

It is going to be fun and interesting journey for all parties involved. :cool:

Indeed, I agree this is unique forum and limited to blessed people who are actually admitted to business school, and we are here to help you to make best possible choice toward your future, that is tailored for your distinctive/specific circumstances and goals.

Post that don't belong to this forum, will simply be moved to appropriate one, usually that is your request for evaluation of your profile and recommendation where to apply, and those questions will be best answered in Ask Admission Consultants forum.

Forum Home>Business School and MBA> Ask Admission Consultants
https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-admissio ... 4/?fl=menu

Thank you adkikani I am looking forward to work with you and rest of our team. :thumbup:

PhD in Business candidates can seek everything related to PhD in Business studies, during their PhD application process or after, on PhD in Business forum, where I will also be involved. :geek: :wave:

Forum Home>Business School and MBA>Ph.D in Business
https://gmatclub.com/forum/ph-d-in-business-21/

Your kudos are much appreciated

GMAT Club Bot
New Which-BSchool-to-Choose Forum Moderator - Billionaire &nbs [#permalink] 31 Jul 2018, 10:03

New Which-BSchool-to-Choose Forum Moderator - Billionaire

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, Wilch

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap