GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Mar 2019, 04:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Not received a b school interview invite

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Not received a b school interview invite  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 06:13
Hi,

I have applied to several US B schools in the Round 2 (Mostly by Jan 2nd week), and I have not yer received interview invites from most of the B School yet.
I can see that the other applicants have received their interview invites by now.
So does that mean I am rejected for the program? or do I have a chance and they are going through profiles?

Also if you do get dinged then do you get the rejection on the admission day deadline? or do you get to know before that itself.

Really appreciate your information on the above topic, as the wait is killing.
Admissionado
P
Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Re: Not received a b school interview invite  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2019, 17:35
Generally speaking schools do not release any decisions until the decision release date. So even if you got dinged, you have to wait until then to find out unfortunately. And generally speaking if you are not invited to interview that does mean it's a ding.

In terms of timing of interview invites, MIT, Stanford, Haas, UCLA and Yale all tend to be slower to release invites compared to other top 10 schools, and Stanford & MIT don't always release the invites all at once like most schools tend to. So if you've applied to one of those schools don't lose hope. And it varies a bit by school so even if you applied a school not on that list it doesn't necessarily mean a ding since each school has its own schedule & approach.

Sending you good luck that you start to hear about some invites soon!

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

==

***NEW Admissionado Products & Services! ***

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!

Now, read up and get smart:

That'll get you started. Still have questions? Reach out, and let’s gab. 
Our only requirement is that you don’t prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.

Email: claudia@admissionado.com
Young People: WhatsApp or WeChat (@JonFrankHBS)
Older: FacebookTwitterLinkedIn 
Oldest: 866-409-4753

Not received a b school interview invite

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Admissionado

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap