Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 22:32 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 22:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Notre Dame 2009 ... Whos with me? [#permalink]
Ahhhhh yeah you definitely get a taste of all 4 seasons in South Bend from what I hear. I don't mind necessarily. I'm originally from western New York so I've seen my fair share of snow and cold and ice.

I will be visiting campus this weekend actually. Not a typical visit because I'll be there on Friday when classes aren't in session. I'm super excited though and will let you know how it goes.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Tell me how it goes!!

Im headed there in a few weeks for a visit and interview.... I cant wait!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Back from my visit. I was there Friday through Sunday. Took a tour of Mendoza. The building/facilities were nice as was the admissions staff. I didn't get a feel for classes since I was there on a Friday but there were students around meeting with teams and what not. There were some forums and recruiting events being held also.

Campus itself was beautiful. My friend who is an undergrad there was able to show me around campus. Got the chance to go to the Purdue game which was an incredible experience to say the least. Also went to mass in the Basilica which was beautiful.

I'd describe the surrounding area... Mishawaka as a typical American suburb. It has everything you could possibly need like grocery stores, restaurants, and a mall, etc. Saw some of the off-campus apartments as well which seem pretty nice. There are some under construction that look like they could be ready in time for Fall '09. As a matter of fact, a lot of the ND campus is under construction with new buildings like the expansion of the law school being built.

Needless to say I really enjoyed my time there and ND remains my absolute top choice. Of course, I was fortunate enough to experience a football weekend and it was just incredible. Alumni that I met were super friendly and helpful. It is definitely true that ND has some of the most loyal and devoted alumni around. Anyway, I guess that's all. Let me know if you have any questions. When is your visit?
GMAT Club Bot