It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 02:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Notre Dame email

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 166

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Location: San Francisco, CA
Schools: Wharton, Chicago
Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2008, 12:44
Anybody else get the priority candidate email? You can apply for free, they give you a decision within a week, greater chance of getting a fellowship. Now that is more like it! I wish the schools I'm applying to would do this, of course, they don't have to.

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 185

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 1

Location: Buffalo, NY
Schools: Simon '11
Re: Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2008, 13:47
I got a letter in the mail with something similar to that. Too bad I have no desire whatsoever to go to South Bend, even for two years.

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 1

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1689

Kudos [?]: 204 [0], given: 31

Schools: Kellogg '11
Re: Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2008, 14:56
cereal255 wrote:
I got a letter in the mail with something similar to that. Too bad I have no desire whatsoever to go to South Bend, even for two years.


ditto.

Kudos [?]: 204 [0], given: 31

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 248

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

Schools: R1: HBS(A), Kellogg(A), Michigan(A), Duke(A), Wharton(D)
Re: Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2008, 15:13
ac8706 wrote:
cereal255 wrote:
I got a letter in the mail with something similar to that. Too bad I have no desire whatsoever to go to South Bend, even for two years.


ditto.


Ditto ditto

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 14

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2008, 21:03
cougarblue wrote:
Anybody else get the priority candidate email? You can apply for free, they give you a decision within a week, greater chance of getting a fellowship. Now that is more like it! I wish the schools I'm applying to would do this, of course, they don't have to.


I didn't get an email and I'm thinking about applying to the 1-year MBA before 11/17. Is this only for selected candidates? And they will give you an admission decision within a week? That's pretty fast.

Thanks

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 137

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Schools: Ross,Johnson, Darden, McCombs, Simon
Re: Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2008, 21:21
I got the same email

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1689

Kudos [?]: 204 [0], given: 31

Schools: Kellogg '11
Re: Notre Dame email [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2008, 05:12
334MBA wrote:
cougarblue wrote:
Anybody else get the priority candidate email? You can apply for free, they give you a decision within a week, greater chance of getting a fellowship. Now that is more like it! I wish the schools I'm applying to would do this, of course, they don't have to.


I didn't get an email and I'm thinking about applying to the 1-year MBA before 11/17. Is this only for selected candidates? And they will give you an admission decision within a week? That's pretty fast.

Thanks


I think they sent these out based off gmat score - I just know that after my gmat mail like this significantly increased for me. I wouldn't worry about it :)

Kudos [?]: 204 [0], given: 31

Re: Notre Dame email   [#permalink] 16 Oct 2008, 05:12
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Notre Dame email

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.