GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Oct 2018, 11:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

OG 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
OG 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 02:48
I have finished with Manhattan Guides and am planning to appear for GMAT within 30 days. I have taken 1 of the two free GMAT test and have secured 660 in the same. I own OG 2019 with me. Please assist me on following.
1. How to go about solving questions in 0G 2019.?
2. How to make the best out of the 30 days balance with me?
3. Is there a megathread on how to go for the new GMAT!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
GPA: 3.2
WE: Engineering (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: OG 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 09:29
singh8891 wrote:
I have finished with Manhattan Guides and am planning to appear for GMAT within 30 days. I have taken 1 of the two free GMAT test and have secured 660 in the same. I own OG 2019 with me. Please assist me on following.

1- the OG is gold make sure you don’t burn the questions trying to answer them without knowing the basics. Do you recognize what are your weak areas?

2- This depends on the day-to-day you can dedicate to the GMAT but i’m sure that the last day before the test should be left without preparation. Because based on my own experience it made me nervous. I suggest you tackle your weak areas and try to see room of improvement for each. This is best done by using error log.

3- I’m not quite sure I get what you are asking. The new GMAT is just shorter in terms of time and questions for quant and verbal.

All the best!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 09:52
Salsanousi wrote:
singh8891 wrote:

1- the OG is gold make sure you don’t burn the questions trying to answer them without knowing the basics. Do you recognize what are your weak areas?

2- This depends on the day-to-day you can dedicate to the GMAT but i’m sure that the last day before the test should be left without preparation. Because based on my own experience it made me nervous. I suggest you tackle your weak areas and try to see room of improvement for each. This is best done by using error log.

3- I’m not quite sure I get what you are asking. The new GMAT is just shorter in terms of time and questions for quant and verbal.

All the best!

1. How do I make daily question sets from OG 2019?
2. What assets do I use to practice questions daily. How should I distribute my time.? For now my weak area is Verbal

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
GPA: 3.2
WE: Engineering (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2018, 10:00
singh8891 wrote:
Salsanousi wrote:
singh8891 wrote:

All the best!

1. How do I make daily question sets from OG 2019?
2. What assets do I use to practice questions daily. How should I distribute my time.? For now my weak area is Verbal

1- There are study schedules provided here in the forum or can be found in other GMAT prep companies such as Magoosh (I recall this one in particular because I used it) it has an overall plan for the day-to-day work.

2- You could subscribe to question of the day provided by GMATclub and For your time I believe a good 2-3 hours a day would be beneficial. You could also try using the question bank https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?view=search_tags by selecting the certain sub-category you want to practice (CR for example). I believe by now you have covered the basics so the main thing is to have a focused study plan tailored to improve the weaknesses.

All the best.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: OG 2019 &nbs [#permalink] 29 Sep 2018, 10:00

OG 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap