GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Oct 2018, 23:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

OG Diagnositc test

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
OG Diagnositc test  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2007, 10:30
I was wondering if anyone feels that the OG Diagnostic Test "Quant" questions are slightly harder in the beginning than the actual quant questions later on in the book. I'm looking for harder questions and I don't feel like the OG quant questions are up to par. It's kind of pointless doing easy OG questions because most ppl won't get them since the test is adaptive. Any ideas what kind of quant problems we should focus on in the OG and truely understand the concept so that we recognized the similarities in the real test and know how to approach them? Maybe we can start a thread and put down the actual important questions that we should all master so we can recognize it no matter how they manipulate the question.
Retired Thread Master
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2007, 07:45
I'm actually just trying to answer the OG11 diagnostic right now. The Quant is quite hard. I am very disappointed with myself. But I am relieved that some people actually find it hard.

Anyways, what Q score are you aiming for?
Director
Director
  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2007, 09:19
"Any ideas what kind of quant problems we should focus on in the OG and truely understand the concept so that we recognized the similarities in the real test and know how to approach them?"

ALL OF THEM! Seriously, you should know how to solve every quant question in the OG.
GMAT Club Bot
&nbs [#permalink] 02 Aug 2007, 09:19

OG Diagnositc test

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap