It is currently 24 Feb 2018, 19:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

OG + MGMAT + QR + GMATCLUB = Q46+ ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.41
OG + MGMAT + QR + GMATCLUB = Q46+ ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2009, 22:53
This post received
KUDOS
So I have been studying for a little while now for the exam. Coming up in a few weeks. I have been using the OG, Quant Review, MGMAT, and have purchased the GMATCLUB tests.

Can one expect to score a 46+ (Atleast 80th percentile) if he/she does the following:

1) Understands and is comfortable with all the OG PS and DS questions

2) Understands and is comfortable with all the QR PS and DS questions

3) Has reviewed the MGMAT books, solved all the problems in the books, and understands the concepts from the book

4) Has taken all the GMATCLUB tests, and understands how to solve each problem

5) Has taken various of the GMAT paper based tests and is comfortable in solving all the problems

I have seen a few posts on the different material above, but didn't see enough to conclude on my question above, so I figured I would ask. The above approach is what I am doing, and I want to score a 46+ on the real exam. I will also be taking the MGMAT and GMATPREP tests as well to gauge progress. I am not particularly strong in math, just average. I just dont want to get to the end of my plan, and find that I didnt do enough. Assuming that one understands the material, and is not just reperforming the questions, is the above plan enough??? Thanks
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: OG + MGMAT + QR + GMATCLUB = Q46+ ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2009, 23:00
I assume you mean Q46?
(I edited the title of you post to include it but wanted to check just in case).

I would say DEFINITELY YES with a small disclaimer - timing.
However, you should be very comfortable with all the possible Math type questions by now. You should expect one or two Combinations/Probability/Advanced Statistics/Advanced Geometry question but that's really it. I bombed my Probability question on the GMAT - was #13 I believe and still got 49.

Another piece of advice - check your answers and re-read the question AFTER you have answered it.
I changed 2!!!! answers on my GMAT as the result of catching myself missing some piece of the question. I also did a quick number check if I could (some questions don't work) but would spend additional 10 seconds per question to do that.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.41
Re: OG + MGMAT + QR + GMATCLUB = Q46+ ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2009, 23:46
Yes, thank you :oops:
Re: OG + MGMAT + QR + GMATCLUB = Q46+ ?   [#permalink] 19 Jul 2009, 23:46

OG + MGMAT + QR + GMATCLUB = Q46+ ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR FEBRUARY
Math Revolution - $69/mo Type Coupon Code: HOTDEAL2
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - $75 off all packages Valentine's special. Valid until Feb. 15
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap