Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 17:55 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.73
WE:Business Development (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Ten things I wish I knew before starting my MBA
Expect to learn a lot in a short time A one-year programme that teaches 80% of what a two-year programme does is something achievable only at INSEAD. I was quite skeptical when I first started my MBA but I soon... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: “Disruption” and “Innovation” are Overrated
Having just concluded INSEAD Fintech Club’s first company trek (we visited Aviva Digital Garage, Curve, iwoca, Techstars, TransferWise, and VentureFounders) I thought it would be interesting to get a sense of what participants thought about the visits. After plugging in the... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Stairway to INSEAD
If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. – Jim Rohn I’ll let you in on a secret. INSEAD has been on my “to- do” for a long time. I was... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: The 89 percent
Poll results from an INSEAD Class of December 2017 survey claim that 89% of my classmates are “career changers” which means that the vast majority of my classmates intend to move into a new function, industry, or country after we... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Countdown to an exciting start
15 days and counting… I will officially start my MBA journey as INSEAD MBA’17D candidate very soon! Time literally flew by since I received one of the most pleasant calls from the INSEAD admissions officer notifying me that I was... Continue Reading →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: International Business, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.99
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Why not INSEAD!
It was sometime around July 2015 when I once again decided to apply for MBA courses after a gap of almost 3 years. I had tried applying to a few schools in 2012 but it didn’t really work out because... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: What would you do if you had all the money you ever needed?
What would you do if you had all the money you ever needed? Or in other words, if you never had to think about earning money to fulfill your needs and wants, what would you think about? What would you... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Why and How Did I Go ALL-IN-SEAD?
Some experiences are life-changing. At times, such experiences can be nothing more than a mere interaction; and even more so, a mere conversation. Walking down my memory lane, I can root my decision of coming to INSEAD to one such... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: What Language Do You Speak?
Finding the right MBA program is like finding the family that speaks your language. They may not look or talk like you, but you feel “at home” because they understand and value you. I knew that INSEAD was the only... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Are you my alma mater?
Finding the right MBA program is like finding the family that speaks your language. They may not look or talk like you, but you feel “at home” because they understand and value you. I knew that INSEAD was the only... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Where did it all begin?
What are the classes going to be like? What kind of experience will it be to meet and make friends with people from so many different countries all over the world? Am I going to stay on top of everything?... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: # KEEP IT OPEN
Welcome to the worldwide INSEAD community ! Yes, we made it. It has been a long journey. From sleepless GMAT preparations to nerve-wracking interviews, we, 17D, managed to survive. And, I think we deserve some proper celebrations. Before dealing with... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: The INSEAD Experience Before INSEAD
Networking is one of the many keywords you start hearing when you decide you’re going to attend a business school. My formal introduction to networking happened during a visit in Oct ’15, to a friend studying for an MBA at... Continue Reading →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V46
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Received invite Jan 3, email

Invited to Interview on: 2016/04/01
Heard back via: Email
GMAT: 770, Q49, V46
WE: 60 months
Industry: Consulting
Invited on: 2016/04/01
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts