Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:46 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: First and second important steps to becoming an INSEADer
Hello to all the readers, I’m Pongpunt Tantijunykul from Bangkok, Thailand. Before I came to INSEAD, I worked in marketing for automotive lubricants for the Chinese market at PTT (formerly known as the Petroleum Authority of Thailand). As this is... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: On International Matters, INSEAD Means Business
An American, Dutch, Bangladeshi, Italian, Chinese and Israeli walk into a bar… sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, right? Well, if it is, INSEAD, the world’s #1 business school for 2016, must really like such jokes. Here, these... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: What is INSEAD like? Well, it’s like the Land Rover Evoque
I’m pretty sure you would agree that there’s seemingly not much in common between INSEAD and a baby Range Rover. For instance, INSEAD doesn’t come with an interior designed by Victoria Beckham, nor does it have a 4-wheel drive system.... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Time is Flying – Six Weeks In!
With six weeks into INSEAD and P1 coming to an end, it is probably a good time to introspect on the learnings so far. The schedule has been intense right from orientation week and any available time is spent in... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Three first findings on the MBA journey
As an MBA blog fanatic and long time reader of blogs, writing this post is a momentous occasion. Since I started my MBA journey, I have moved from applicant to candidate to student, and now two months into the program,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Three Words to Describe the First Three Months
The Business School for the World. What is business? What is the world? What can I learn at INSEAD? I asked myself these questions over and again before I considered applying for INSEAD. I am Noriko – Japanese by birth and ethnicity... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: This is INSEAD Time
Before leaving for school, people told me about the phenomenon that is called “INSEAD FOMO”, and that I should learn to fight it. I was also told that the FOMO is a by-product of INSEAD time: time that is both... Continue Reading →
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
With all these INSEAD official posts it is starting to look this thread is coming to an end...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Personally starting Jan 18
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Hi Hello_

Congratulations! Were you waitlisted and offered a position in Jan18 class?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Jonas84 wrote:
Hi Hello_

Congratulations! Were you waitlisted and offered a position in Jan18 class?

Hi Jonas, was offered a position. Thanks for the kind words !
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: La rentrée
At the end of October, I am just starting to reflect on “la rentrée,” the French term for the return to school and work after the usual month-long summer holidays in France. In unofficial terms, this is when the country... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Sailing and Business
Hi all, The INSEAD Sailing Club is part of the wide range of the student-run clubs. Its mission is to foster team spirit, leadership and global networking through sailing. We accomplish this mission through several activities:        ... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Why INSEAD?
A few weeks ago, on a Saturday morning, I was standing in front of 500+ alumni; ready to deliver my speech during the Alumni Reunion. I have always dreaded public speaking. Yet there I was, out of my comfort zone,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Singapore’s Best Cocktail Bars for Study Group Outings
Your study group is an integral of the INSEAD learning experience. The group consists of 5-6 diverse MBA students who sit next to each other in every core course class, jointly deliver assignments and compete against other teams in simulation games.... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Diversity at INSEAD and the people you meet
When I was researching about MBA schools last year, I asked alumni what made INSEAD so special from others.  Diversity, they said. You will not find more nationalities in a single location anywhere else than INSEAD. The international outlook it... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Discover your Inner Entrepreneur
Entering INSEAD as a 16J Partner, I viewed the coming year as an endless stream of potential paths, but one avenue I didn’t expect to go down was towards the start-up world. However, one can say that at INSEAD there... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts