It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 05:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 0

Should you invest in Leveraged Buyout? Or in a Private Island? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2016, 19:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Should you invest in Leveraged Buyout? Or in a Private Island?
Return on Invested Capital, Return on Equity, Cost Opportunity. Here are some of the terms that we somewhat became familiar with, and that are used on a daily basis after 2 months in the INSEAD MBA. Actually, looking back, it’s... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

“Getting By on My own Invention” by INSEAD INSIDER [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2016, 20:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: “Getting By on My own Invention” by INSEAD INSIDER
Below is an interview with Sid Ram, a 17J from South Africa It’s the end of P1 and exam season is in full swing. A cloud of nervous energy and puffs of cigarette smoke engulf the tropical Singapore campus. Most... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Reviews Badge
My INSEAD Review [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2016, 11:56

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.73
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2016, 21:07

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2016, 15:35

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Ten things I wish I knew before starting my MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2016, 00:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Ten things I wish I knew before starting my MBA
Expect to learn a lot in a short time A one-year programme that teaches 80% of what a two-year programme does is something achievable only at INSEAD. I was quite skeptical when I first started my MBA but I soon... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

“Disruption” and “Innovation” are Overrated [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2016, 19:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: “Disruption” and “Innovation” are Overrated
Having just concluded INSEAD Fintech Club’s first company trek (we visited Aviva Digital Garage, Curve, iwoca, Techstars, TransferWise, and VentureFounders) I thought it would be interesting to get a sense of what participants thought about the visits. After plugging in the... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Stairway to INSEAD [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2016, 20:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Stairway to INSEAD
If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. – Jim Rohn I’ll let you in on a secret. INSEAD has been on my “to- do” for a long time. I was... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

The 89 percent [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Dec 2016, 00:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: The 89 percent
Poll results from an INSEAD Class of December 2017 survey claim that 89% of my classmates are “career changers” which means that the vast majority of my classmates intend to move into a new function, industry, or country after we... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Countdown to an exciting start [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Dec 2016, 19:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Countdown to an exciting start
15 days and counting… I will officially start my MBA journey as INSEAD MBA’17D candidate very soon! Time literally flew by since I received one of the most pleasant calls from the INSEAD admissions officer notifying me that I was... Continue Reading →

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 5

Concentration: International Business, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.99
WE: Law (Law)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2016, 13:11

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 5

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Why not INSEAD! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2016, 18:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Why not INSEAD!
It was sometime around July 2015 when I once again decided to apply for MBA courses after a gap of almost 3 years. I had tried applying to a few schools in 2012 but it didn’t really work out because... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

What would you do if you had all the money you ever needed? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2016, 18:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: What would you do if you had all the money you ever needed?
What would you do if you had all the money you ever needed? Or in other words, if you never had to think about earning money to fulfill your needs and wants, what would you think about? What would you... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Why and How Did I Go ALL-IN-SEAD? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2016, 19:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Why and How Did I Go ALL-IN-SEAD?
Some experiences are life-changing. At times, such experiences can be nothing more than a mere interaction; and even more so, a mere conversation. Walking down my memory lane, I can root my decision of coming to INSEAD to one such... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

What Language Do You Speak? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2016, 19:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: What Language Do You Speak?
Finding the right MBA program is like finding the family that speaks your language. They may not look or talk like you, but you feel “at home” because they understand and value you. I knew that INSEAD was the only... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Are you my alma mater? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2016, 20:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Are you my alma mater?
Finding the right MBA program is like finding the family that speaks your language. They may not look or talk like you, but you feel “at home” because they understand and value you. I knew that INSEAD was the only... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Where did it all begin? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2016, 02:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Where did it all begin?
What are the classes going to be like? What kind of experience will it be to meet and make friends with people from so many different countries all over the world? Am I going to stay on top of everything?... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

# KEEP IT OPEN [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jan 2017, 19:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: # KEEP IT OPEN
Welcome to the worldwide INSEAD community ! Yes, we made it. It has been a long journey. From sleepless GMAT preparations to nerve-wracking interviews, we, 17D, managed to survive. And, I think we deserve some proper celebrations. Before dealing with... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

The INSEAD Experience Before INSEAD [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2017, 20:01
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: The INSEAD Experience Before INSEAD
Networking is one of the many keywords you start hearing when you decide you’re going to attend a business school. My formal introduction to networking happened during a visit in Oct ’15, to a friend studying for an MBA at... Continue Reading →

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V46
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2017, 13:55
Received invite Jan 3, email

Invited to Interview on: 2016/04/01
Heard back via: Email
GMAT: 770, Q49, V46
WE: 60 months
Industry: Consulting
Invited on: 2016/04/01

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017   [#permalink] 04 Jan 2017, 13:55

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49    Next  [ 972 posts ]