Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 22:41 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5429 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [0]
Given Kudos: 150
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE:Design (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Board of Directors
Send PM
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
DigitsnLetters wrote:
Damn man! All the Skype interview slots are occupied. :problem: :( BTW, I sent a reminder mail to the Alum. If he doesn't reply in a day or two, and if there are no Skype interview slots available, I will write to the Adcoms. There's no other way, given the Alum's weird behaviour and response. :? It's startling.

Yeah, no worth of waiting mate. I booked the only slot available this morning. Although they did mention at the top of that page that they will add more slots, I would prefer writing them as soon as possible.

Good luck :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
abhimahna wrote:
DigitsnLetters wrote:
Damn man! All the Skype interview slots are occupied. :problem: :( BTW, I sent a reminder mail to the Alum. If he doesn't reply in a day or two, and if there are no Skype interview slots available, I will write to the Adcoms. There's no other way, given the Alum's weird behaviour and response. :? It's startling.

Yeah, no worth of waiting mate. I booked the only slot available this morning. Although they did mention at the top of that page that they will add more slots, I would prefer writing them as soon as possible.

Good luck :)

Yeah bud. That's what I am going to do. Thanks and good luck to you too. :-) :thumbup:

I hope your interview prep has started and is progressing well. :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I happened to stumble upon a conversation on self booking of interviews for KF. Just wanted to confirm can international applicants also book interview via Skype?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Snehalpoojari wrote:
I happened to stumble upon a conversation on self booking of interviews for KF. Just wanted to confirm can international applicants also book interview via Skype?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hi Snehalpoojari ,

Yes, internationals have three options:

1. To go to US :)
2. To contact Alum (which didn't work for Indians)
3. To book Skype Interview.

Please do so asap because slots are filling very quickly.

Good Luck :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
If you are trying to meet the round 1 interview deadline, then let me update you with two news:

1. The name of Indian Alum doesn't feature anymore on the list of Alums for Alum interview.

2. All Skype interview slots upto round 1 interview deadline are already occupied.

I have written to the Adcoms regarding this issue. Will update you all when I receive a reply.

Posted from my mobile device
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
DigitsnLetters wrote:
If you are trying to meet the round 1 interview deadline, then let me update you with two news:

1. The name of Indian Alum doesn't feature on the list of Alumnos anymore.

2. All Skype interview slots are already occupied.

I have written to the Adcoms regarding this issue. Will update you all when I receive a reply.

Thanks for the update mate. I would prefer calling them asap.

P.S: Very strange. Why did they add him at the first time? I wasted my 4 days waiting for him to reply and at the end got the only slot available. :(
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:

Thanks for the update mate. I would prefer calling them asap.

P.S: Very strange. Why did they add him at the first time? I wasted my 4 days waiting for him to reply and at the end got the only slot available. :(

I don't know man. This is actually pretty weird. Maybe, the Alum had some work/issues and pulled out of the interview assignment.

Anyways, the thing is I am in a fix at the moment. I have already written to the Adcoms. Since they are quick in replying, I will wait today for their reply and call tomorrow if I don't receive one.

I'm pretty sure that Adcoms would be aware of this situation and they will suggest a way forward.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Hey Guys,

Anyone done with the interview yet? If so can they please share the experience this year. Though the last year's list on the gmat club is great, a few new questions would be welcome.

I've my Skype interview scheduled on 5th Nov (a day after Kelley's :) )
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 360 Q17 V21
GMAT 2: 540 Q35 V30
GPA: 2.71
WE:Human Resources (Education)
Send PM
sagshukl wrote:
Hey Guys,

Anyone done with the interview yet? If so can they please share the experience this year. Though the last year's list on the gmat club is great, a few new questions would be welcome.

I've my Skype interview scheduled on 5th Nov (a day after Kelley's :) )

I had an interview yesterday with someone from the Admissions Team. It was the last day of open interviews and it was blind so I didn't know I would be interviewing with him and he only had my resume. It was very conversational and the first 10 minutes were just questions about my background, motivations for my college major, why I ended up in education.

After the first maybe ten minutes he eased into Why Flagler, Why MBA, short & long term goals, the interesting thing was that he didn't necessarily directly ask the questions in the way you'd expect which made it comfortable. It felt very natural and low pressure. My advice would be to have rock solid answers for Why Flagler, Why MBA and know your resume and motivations for career pivots like the back of your hand. Also have great questions about specific things you're interested in, and not anything you can find on the website. If you've spoken to current students, be sure to mention that while answering/asking questions as it shows you've been proactive in finding out more about the school and what you're interested in. Be energetic and smile! Good luck. Let me know if you have additional questions.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [1]
Given Kudos: 833
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Top Contributor
All the best for the interviews folks! There might be some personal issues with the Alumni which caused delays in scheduling the interviews. Rest assured it does not make a difference if you interview with the Alumni or over skype.

If you are still facing problems with interview scheduling, I will suggest you to mail the ADCOM.
All the best and let me know if I can help.
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
ankurgupta03 wrote:
All the best for the interviews folks! There might be some personal issues with the Alumni which caused delays in scheduling the interviews. Rest assured it does not make a difference if you interview with the Alumni or over skype.

If you are still facing problems with interview scheduling, I will suggest you to mail the ADCOM.

Thank you for all the help you have been doing.

We talked to Adcom and the name of the alum has been removed. We(Indians) have only one option now.

P.S. : See you all on Sunday. :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
ankurgupta03 wrote:

Thank you for all the help you have been doing.

We talked to Adcom and the name of the alum has been removed. We(Indians) have only one option now.

P.S. : See you all on Sunday. :)

Sunday ?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5429 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Sunday ?

Yes, we are organizing 1 hour chat session with three 2nd year students of Kenan Flagler to answer all the queries that we have.

Everyone will receive the email shortly. :)

Manager
Manager
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Sunday ?

Yes, we are organizing 1 hour chat session with three 2nd year students of Kenan Flagler to answer all the queries that we have.

Wow! That's great news!!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Satya090 wrote:
abhimahna wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Sunday ?

Yes! It is! :)
Will be done with my interview though.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Satya090 wrote:
abhimahna wrote:

I have my interview next friday..! so I hope that will be helpful!
MBAClassof2020 All the best man! Do let us know about your experience!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Satya090 wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Satya090 wrote:
[quote="abhimahna"]

I have my interview next friday..! so I hope that will be helpful!
MBAClassof2020 All the best man! Do let us know about your experience![/quote]

Sure! Thanks!

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  31   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts