Last visit was: 28 May 2024, 17:29 It is currently 28 May 2024, 17:29
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

Kellogg - LBS - INSEAD

You may select 1 option
Tags:
Find Similar Topics  Add a Tag
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
WE:Business Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 74 [2]
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: LBS '17 (M$)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Kellogg vs LBS vs INSEAD [#permalink]
Hey thanks so much for the time you took to answer me.

I re read my message and it seems difficult to give an opinion since I am neutral in so many aspects, but I am leaning towards LBS because of A) Europe, B) City C)Vibe with the school, but it is always a tough choice.

There's a huge chance we'll be seeing each other, thanks again!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 315 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
Send PM
Definitely Kellogg.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
I'd love to know the final update on this beautiful journey you've taken :)

Regards,
Vishnu
Manager
Manager
Send PM
vishnuns39620 wrote:

Regards,
Vishnu

INSEAD! tremendously happy I did. Am in Chicago right now doing an internship and must say Kellogg's campus is amazing as well.

Let me know if you want to know something.

Best.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [1]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Bookmarks
rtbs15 wrote:
vishnuns39620 wrote:

Regards,
Vishnu

INSEAD! tremendously happy I did. Am in Chicago right now doing an internship and must say Kellogg's campus is amazing as well.

Best.

That's awesome, I'm so glad you feel that way! :) I am applying to a few M7 schools given my interest in Non-Profit/Social Sector Consulting and Entrepreneurship, but I'm also struggling with how to value/include EU schools based on this.

Would you have any advice/inputs on the non profit consulting, and the entrepreneurship strengths of EU schools? It'd be a huge help to have your thoughts - thanks!

Regards,
Vishnu
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
rtbs15 wrote:
vishnuns39620 wrote:

Regards,
Vishnu

Best.

Hi - great to know you are doing well!! I am in a similar situation you were earlier. How easy was it to transition into consulting? Do you think 10 months was an issue to get placed in the US/Europe into MBB? How competitive is it in INSEAD to get that spot?

Thank you for your help!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 79 [1]
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM