It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 02:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please Evaluate my profile

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Please Evaluate my profile [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2017, 01:25
Hey,

So
GMAT : 710
GPA : 3.0 (Graduate in Commerce)
I am a Chartered Accountant & a CFA Charterholder
Experience
3 Years Internship in a top international audit firm (Audit)
3 Years Experience in a top US Investment bank (Product Controller for Structured Products)
Currently employed with a top US bank (Treasury Risk - Structural Interest Rate Risk Management)

I am planning to apply for 2021 (sorry I see this is a 2020 thread), by the time will have 2 years experience in my current role

Extra Curricular :
NGO Activities
1 Year in a Rotaract Club
Currently part of an NGO that engages in Education for the underprivileged kids (working as a teacher & Center head)

Can someone give me an evaluation and whether I should do something more to better my profile.

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

Expert Post
Stratus Admissions Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 39

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Reviews Badge
Re: Please Evaluate my profile [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2017, 10:36
IshpalSingh wrote:
Hey,
Hi IshpalSingh, thanks for your question
So
GMAT : 710
GPA : 3.0 (Graduate in Commerce)
I am a Chartered Accountant & a CFA Charterholder
Experience
3 Years Internship in a top international audit firm (Audit)
3 Years Experience in a top US Investment bank (Product Controller for Structured Products)
Currently employed with a top US bank (Treasury Risk - Structural Interest Rate Risk Management)

I am planning to apply for 2021 (sorry I see this is a 2020 thread), by the time will have 2 years experience in my current role

Extra Curricular :
NGO Activities
1 Year in a Rotaract Club
Currently part of an NGO that engages in Education for the underprivileged kids (working as a teacher & Center head)

Can someone give me an evaluation and whether I should do something more to better my profile.
I'd really encourage you to do your research on Fuqua- there is not enough here to show why/how Fuqua is the place for you- so visit the website, go to webinars, visit Fuqua at an event or a fair if you can and also reach out to students. This will give you much greater granularity to be able to give some color to why this program is right for you and how you would engage. Given that you have some time before applying, you should be able to do a great job here. And this is where Stratus can help too- to challenge you to really know your why. The 710 GMAT is going to be on the lower part of what you want, but if all else is strong, you could be considered. We also offer an Early Edge program to help you prepare to apply. To learn more, go to this link: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/
Thanks

Donna | StratusMBACounselor | Stratus Admissions Counseling

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 39

Re: Please Evaluate my profile   [#permalink] 01 Sep 2017, 10:36

Please Evaluate my profile

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap