Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 11:49 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 11:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Re: Please evaluate my profile and suggest some good Bschools [#permalink]
Expert Reply
arihant123 wrote:
JonAdmissionado wrote:
arihant123 wrote:
GMAT - 650
Under graduation - Delhi College Of Engineering, 64%
Work Ex - 4years, in core construction as Planning engineer
at Mega construction projects like Delhi Metro, Jaipur Metro,
Major skills include - costing, budgeting, cash flow, cost flow, scheduling, project management, PMG, Resource optimization and tendering

Entrepreneurial experience - started 2 online ventures - failed; now in progress with my 3rd starup

NGO- active team member (corporate relations and coordinator) at Happy Horizons since 2013 - NGO education underprivileged children

Family Business - Have past experience at my family business too, sales monitoring, claims preparation, mobile distribution business in a district. Controlled region of more than 20 Million Rupees.

Additional Experiences - Doing additional courses like Six Sigma certification, Etc

Extracurriculars - Creative writing - Blog writing, college newspaper editor, Magazine editor of my company, Content developer at NGo-happy horizons

Hey there good sir!
Can you tell me more about your family business? How big it is? What industry? how many employees globally? Any global branches? is it in expansion? Are you planning on taking it over? What's the yearly turnover?

the more I know, the better I can help!!
Best,
Jon

Firstly, To tell you it was handset distribution of Nokia handsets in Northern India. It was having monthly Turnover of around 250 Million Rupees. Its not global ,,,And no I am not planning to join it. I want to enter to consulting industry and be part of top firms like Mckinsey, BCG, PWC,& Deloitte. And thereafter some time I plan to start my own venture.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for the extra info. With your profile and background I would suggest applying to schools in the 25-50 range (according to US News) that should be about your sweet spot.

But you better hurry up!!!

Deadlines are close!!!!
Moderator:
Admissionado
9216 posts