GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Nov 2019, 21:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Please grade my TOEFL practice essays

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Please grade my TOEFL practice essays  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2015, 15:48
Hello,
Could you please edit and grada my essays? Than you very musch, i really appreciate it! :-D

People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more.

Unfortunately, our world is ruled by capitalism that means money is the most important thing in our lives because the system wants us to earn money and spend it since anything is free, even the water. In other words, people need money to live and they work to earn it. However, there are some other reasons that people work such as If they like their job, they work for relish.

As the human nature, every human’s characters are different. Some of us fight to achieve their goals and some of us are too lazy to even stand up. When the ones who try to reach their goals succeed, they would be happy about it and feel satisfied. It is the same in business life because people make a great effort to achieve their position in their career. To reach the goal of the dream job makes people satisfied and distressed because doing the job you want is like doing a hobby, since you are doing it willingly, and it brings self-fulfillment.

So, money is really important for us to continue to live our lives in comfort and we should work to earn it but there are more reasons that are different from earning money. In my opinion, one the most remarkable reasons to work is to make your wish about career come true, and feel satisfaction.

People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Agree or disagree?

Our lives is full of desirable and enjoyable things, but it also has things that we do not enjoy doing and although we always want to avoid doing the things we don’t like, we have to do them, in order to be successful in life and have another perspective and tolerance. So, I agree with the statement that people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.

As an example, being a high school student is very hard for us because every day we have to take classes which we don’t like. For me, I don't like history and chemistry but I have to put up with it.Why are we taking these courses? The answer is easy: in order to finish high school and then go to a college for getting a job that will shape the standards of our life. So one way or another, I feel a necessity to learn them because even though I do not enjoy having them in my life, I have to do them in an attempt to be successful in life.

Second, everyone in the world has different tastes, for example someone could enjoy doing things that I do not enjoy doing, and in my opinion, the one should always think emphatically when they do things that they do not enjoy doing, because if the one understands the feeling that the others have when they are doing it, it would improve the feeling of tolerance and it gives him another perspective. Thus, people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.

So, since the life doesn’t always make face is not always giving us the things we enjoy doing, we should learn to do the things we do not like in order to be successful in life and gain tolerance and another perspective about things.
GMAT Club Bot
Please grade my TOEFL practice essays   [#permalink] 14 Mar 2015, 15:48

Please grade my TOEFL practice essays

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass