GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Aug 2018, 03:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2018, 04:00
Hey everyone! I'm a graduate from India and am looking to get into a top B-School. It'd be really great if someone could evaluate (or guide me where I can get it done before visiting a counselor). This is a brief summary of my education and work-

Education:
10 - 8.4/10
10+2 - 91.8/100
Graduation - 65/100
Graduation was a Commerce degree with Honors. 3 years full time.

Work:
During the second and final year of my graduation, I was working on a startup with a couple of my friends. We designed, molded and printed on polycarbonate to manufacture mobile cases. This ended after college after I sold my stake and joined family business to develop a new line here.
I have couple of internships in IT Companies up my sleeve. I also have been working around with Photoshop, Vector Graphics, Java, SQL, Android App Development and Arduino.

My GMAT is a 700 (Q44, V41) and TOEFL iBT is 114.

Is my profile strong enough to be secure a admission in any of the top 25s? Or should I spend more time on building a better one? Any and all suggestion will be welcomed!

(P.S.- apologies if this post violates any community guidelines. I'm at a very confused state atm and needed all the help)

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
Re: Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2018, 04:08
Not sure when you graduated Nilesh, but it seems it was recently? Most good GMAT based programs expect 4-5 years of solid professional experience, after undergrad.

So ideally, you should wait a few years, further build the profile and then apply. Check here for more help on this.

Also read here on 15 years education bit.

MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Re: Profile Evaluation &nbs [#permalink] 10 Jul 2018, 04:08

Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mihir0710

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap