GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Sep 2018, 23:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Aug 2018, 21:34
Requesting for Profile Evaluation

23 years old Indian male working in Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

10th - 90%
12th - 87%
B.Tech (Btech) from West Bengal University of Technology. CGPA - 8.97/10
GMAT - 650

Work profile -
1. Associate Software Engineer at Robert Bosch, Coimbatore (August,2017-present) working for automotive steering in DAIMLER trucks.

Appreciated by my managers in different projects for my collaboration,leadership skills.
I am also well versed with programming languages, like python, C. Aware about the automotive world, its newest reforms.

POR
1. Deputy leadership post in handling work requirements for the project
2. Mentor to all the new joiners of my project.
3.Leadership roles in college club activity.
4.Volunteer in Ngo, Icche Dana during work.
5. Silver medalist in college for academics.
6. Microsoft Technology Associate

Would like to study in the Europe or Aus/Singapore, preferably Full-Time MBA courses.

Please guide me on the right time to take the GMAT exam and in what sector should I apply. Also a brief description of B-schools I can apply.

Regards,
Ayan Ghosh

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

mbaMission Admissions Consultant
G
Reviews Badge
Re: Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2018, 20:43
Hi Ayan,

Good for you for planning ahead! You'll want to apply when you have at least 3 years full time work experience, ideally closer to 4 or 5 years. I would give yourself at least 6 months before you plan to apply to prep/take the GMAT. Your score will be good for 5 years though, so if you've got extra time now and are motivated, it can't hurt to go ahead and get that important step out of the way. You do have a strong GPA from undergrad, so hopefully you can round out the academic side of your application with a strong GMAT too.

Take a look at the Financial Times ranking for a good starting point on schools in those regions. You can do some initial research online / visiting schools' websites. It would help to have an idea on your post-MBA career path, as certain schools are better known in certain industries or for certain focus areas.

Best of luck as you start on this journey!
Kate

ayanghosh wrote:
Requesting for Profile Evaluation

23 years old Indian male working in Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

10th - 90%
12th - 87%
B.Tech (Btech) from West Bengal University of Technology. CGPA - 8.97/10
GMAT - 650

Work profile -
1. Associate Software Engineer at Robert Bosch, Coimbatore (August,2017-present) working for automotive steering in DAIMLER trucks.

Appreciated by my managers in different projects for my collaboration,leadership skills.
I am also well versed with programming languages, like python, C. Aware about the automotive world, its newest reforms.

POR
1. Deputy leadership post in handling work requirements for the project
2. Mentor to all the new joiners of my project.
3.Leadership roles in college club activity.
4.Volunteer in Ngo, Icche Dana during work.
5. Silver medalist in college for academics.
6. Microsoft Technology Associate

Would like to study in the Europe or Aus/Singapore, preferably Full-Time MBA courses.

Please guide me on the right time to take the GMAT exam and in what sector should I apply. Also a brief description of B-schools I can apply.

Regards,
Ayan Ghosh

Kate Richardson
mbaMission Senior Consultant and Chicago Booth Alum
http://www.mbamission.com
Read our school insider's guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders

Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mbaMissionKate

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap