GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Nov 2018, 21:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Mindful MBA

November 13, 2018

November 13, 2018

12:00 PM AST

01:00 PM AST

Join us Nov. 13, 12 PM ET for the Mindfulness Series, Fall 2018 - Energize. The final session of a three-part series.
  • 4 Steps to a 5 Star Recommendation

November 14, 2018

November 14, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Nov. 14, 9 AM PST. Donna Bauman, Senior MBA Admissions Counselor and Lisa Cummings, MBA Admissions Counselor at Stratus have read tens of THOUSANDS of MBA recommendations during their time on top MBA admissions committees.

Profile Evaluation for NUS, NYS Singapore & Rotterdam, Copenhage

post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Profile Evaluation for NUS, NYS Singapore & Rotterdam, Copenhage  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2018, 23:59
Hello Every one:

Here is my Profile:

X:84.4 % (CBSE)
XII: 80 % (CBSE)
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Uttar Pradesh Technical University (JSS)-78.18 %
M.Tech in Design Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)-7.81/10 CGPA
No Gap in Stuides.

Current Profile:Senior Project Engineer in Shapoorji Pallonji Oil & Gas BU (AFCONS) for Offshore Oil & Gas EPC Projects as Project Engineer and Project Management Professional with over 4+ years of experience in role for Project Management, Operations and Execution of EPC projects. Synposis as mentioned below:

" Project Engineer and Project Management Professional with over 4+ years of experience in role for Project Management of EPC projects. Successfully completed EPC project of ONGC-HRD Process Platform (Green field, Process Platform), Mumbai High, India of USD 250 million and currently working on ONGC/EIL-LEWPP1 & LEWPP2 project (Revamp field, Complete Topside Revamp of 43 wellhead platforms) of combined USD 320 million. Performed responsibilities starting from EPC Project initiation and planning such as proposals, bid-engineering (support to estimation and bidding teams), pre-engineering survey, detail engineering coordination, technical assistance to procurement, modular yard fabrication to execution, commissioning life cycle of offshore oil and gas projects including engineering management, interface management, vendor engineering management and control, project activities monitoring and overall coordination with site teams for EPC Projects with major roles as “Sr. Project Engineer”, “Sr. Project Engineering coordinator”."

Extra Curricular/Achievement : Trekking of different places and alreday completed National Level Trekking program with YHAI for 10 days trekking with certificate holder, Marathon running completed with 5k, 10k kms. Alreday in Process of obtaining PMP Project certification(International certificate for Project Managemnet Professional). Received M.H.R.D. Scholarship (2012-2014) for academic performance for securing 99.96 percentile in GATE-2012. Winner of Volleyball Tournament at college level

Target GMAT score:740

Post MBA Goals: Startegy managment and Project managment professional in Finance for Infrastructure/Renewable Energy EPC Projects

Kindly let me know about my profile.

Also do let me know about the other colleges suitable for my profile and based on post mba goals.

Thanks in Advance.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Re: Profile Evaluation for NUS, NYS Singapore & Rotterdam, Copenhage  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 22:11
Hey,

You have a good profile. I have seen a lot of candidates move from technical roles at Oil & Gas to a management role either in energy or consulting firms. I believe staying in energy sector will let you leverage your skills a lot more than changing both industry and functions. For school recommendations, I'd suggest we set up a call to discuss your goals further. Also your geographic preference.

Also how far and long are you in your GMAT prep, as R1 is almost over. Are you target R2?

Deep A.
Chief Counselling Officer
http://www.EduSimplified.com

Intern
Intern
B
Re: Profile Evaluation for NUS, NYS Singapore & Rotterdam, Copenhage  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2018, 04:01
EduSimplified wrote:
Hey,

You have a good profile. I have seen a lot of candidates move from technical roles at Oil & Gas to a management role either in energy or consulting firms. I believe staying in energy sector will let you leverage your skills a lot more than changing both industry and functions. For school recommendations, I'd suggest we set up a call to discuss your goals further. Also your geographic preference.

Also how far and long are you in your GMAT prep, as R1 is almost over. Are you target R2?

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes Targetting for R2. GMAT exam on Oct 25.

For school recommendations, I will contact you asap.
ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2018, 08:33
I hope your query was resolved.
Locking this topic, please post all the profile related questions in the respective thread.

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation for NUS, NYS Singapore & Rotterdam, Copenhage &nbs [#permalink] 23 Oct 2018, 08:33

Profile Evaluation for NUS, NYS Singapore & Rotterdam, Copenhage

post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap