GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 06 Dec 2019, 03:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation for MiM and Deferred MBA

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Profile Evaluation for MiM and Deferred MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2019, 07:01
I want to know my chances of getting into MiM programs of HEC Paris and LBS. Moreover, please also consider the deferred programs of HBS, Stanford and Yale SOM, ISB YLP

Academic grades: Score in 10th is 88%, 12th std grade= 90%. Graduating from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) BBA program with a CGPA of 3.8/4. Pursuing CIMA UK.

Internship experience: Data Analyst at a quick-service restaurant. 2 months internship at PWC.

Achievements: Winner of State level table tennis tournament and secured All India Rank 1 in multiple CIMA exams.

Extra-curriculars: One year experience at an NGO. Member of Entrepreneurship Cell of my college and AISEC club

Certification course: Financial Market from Yale University via Coursera. Stock trading Workshop at IIT-B. I have completed a couple of more certification courses in other domains.

Expected GMAT score: 710-730 ( Got 710 in first simulated/ mock test)

Please provide me valuable insights into my profile and areas of improvement
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q167 V160
Re: Profile Evaluation for MiM and Deferred MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2019, 11:02
Hi Shivam,
LBS, YLP and HEC are doable but HBS is difficult with that score. Try a minimum of 750 in GMAT and with good essays, you might stand a chance.
MiM-Essay Representative
G
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Profile Evaluation for MiM and Deferred MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2019, 22:34
Hey shivamjjw,
You can apply for the Deff.MBA programs if you are in your final year. For Masters in Management, your profile is reliable for the Top 5 MiM Programs. Both LBS and HEC Paris will be dream schools - HEC is notorious for recruiting only from the top colleges of the applicant's nationality, so your UG Rank is decent enough. With a strong application and a good GMAT Score, you should have around 30%-50% chances at both schools. If you want to know how you can improve your chances and also check out other competitive programs where you would have about 50% -80% chances of selection, you can check out our profile evaluation tool here: https://www.mim-essay.com/profile-evaluation?gmat-pe

This will give you a detailed analysis and school suggestions for both MiM and Deferred MBA programs :)

MSc. in Management(MiM) Admission Consultants

92% Success Rate| 1200+ Admits in Top Schools| 1.8 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 2X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:Book an Appointment
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation for MiM and Deferred MBA   [#permalink] 03 Dec 2019, 22:34

Profile Evaluation for MiM and Deferred MBA

new topic post reply Update application status