GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Oct 2019, 14:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation for UT Austin McCombs PT MBA

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 670 Q45 V37
GPA: 3.86
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Profile Evaluation for UT Austin McCombs PT MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 22:50
Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read my profile and provide guidance and feedback. I am interested in applying for UT McComb's Part-time Evening MBA program in Austin. Much thanks for the help and support!

About Me
23 year old caucasian male with 1.5 years of work experience (by the time I intend to begin school in January 2021, I will have 3 years of work experience).

GMAT
Overall: 670
Q: 45
V: 37

Undergrad Information
BBA in Finance from a Texas university
GPA: 3.86 (graduated Magna Cum Laude; 5x President's List)
Vice President of a student organization geared towards students aiming to work in the energy industry

Work Experience
I have spent the first year and a half of my professional career working for Valero Energy Corporation at their corporate HQ. I am a Business Analyst in the Market Analysis and strategic price forecasting functions. Through this experience and through my network at Valero, I could get good letters of recommendation.

Extracurriculars
I am currently very involved with my church. I am part of the Production team that coordinates the worship and sermon for the weekend services. In addition to that, I have volunteered with 2 organizations that strive to spread the word of God to the homeless and provide them meals, clothing and shelter during inclement weather. I also volunteer at the Valero Texas Open golf tournament.

As I said in the opening, I am hoping to receive admission into the Part-time Evening MBA program at UT Austin McCombs. I would greatly appreciate any feedback and advice heading into the application process (Keep in mind, I won't be applying until next Spring for 2021 intake). Thanks y'all!

Posted from my mobile device
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
G
Re: Profile Evaluation for UT Austin McCombs PT MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2019, 13:50
(note: already responded to this below, thanks)

Profile Evaluation for UT Austin McCombs PT MBA

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mbaMissionKate