GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jun 2019, 00:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile evaluation one year MBA - 10 years experience- Indian Female

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Profile evaluation one year MBA - 10 years experience- Indian Female  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 02:06
Hi! I am an Indian female.

Qualification: Dentist with post Graduation in public health
Experience: ten years in health care management and not for profit public health working with government and international NGOs
I also run my own NGO part-time focussing on school health programme in rural areas of India
GMAT: 600

I wish to apply for a one year MBA program in US / Europe. Please suggest which school will suit my profile to pursue a further career in health care / social impact
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
G
Re: Profile evaluation one year MBA - 10 years experience- Indian Female  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 21:17
Hi there,
When you say 'one year', you aren't thinking of targeting more exec type programs then even though you are quite experienced, correct? There are the 2 exec-style one year options of MIT Sloan Fellows and Stanford MSx, though you'd need higher test scores. For other US one-year options, there is Cornell, though again a higher score would be needed, or check out options such as USC Marshall, Emory, Katz, and reference this list:
https://poetsandquants.com/2016/06/15/b ... ams-u-s/3/

In Europe, Oxford and Cambridge are great but pretty out of reach with where you are at now. Check out options like Manchester, Warwick, CASS, Rochester, Bocconi, EDHEC.... some of those have one-year options...

Is taking the exam again an option? That would help more of these to be within reach! Feel free to signup to discuss more at any point, www.mbamission.com/consult.

Profile evaluation one year MBA - 10 years experience- Indian Female

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mbaMissionKate